Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Welcome to the 30 Something Moms group! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining 30 Something Moms!

This is a place for moms in their 30s to connect for lively conversation, to ask questions, share advice, and make new friends.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Replies (41-50):
Mom7142
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:32 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm a proud momma of 7 beautiful children! 4 are biological and 3 are my children by marriage! You should see the looks I get in the supermarket! Lol!
kimberly1981
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, my name is Kimberly. I am 31 and married (for 12 years) to an over the road truck driver. I am a stay at home (homeschooling) mom of 2 amazing boys with Autism Spectrum Disorders. They are 4 and 11.

Redhead33182
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi my name is Jessica and I will be 31 on 3/31/13! I think my birthday is pretty cool this year! I have two boys Jordan will be 6 soon and Landon is 6 months old!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
pharnam
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations Babycat13 on your first baby.  I hope you have a healthy, wonderful pregnancy.

JerseyGalGifts
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Ladies! I'm Patti Schill, SAHM to 3 (Brianna 8, Alyssa 6 & Ty 2), Wife, Mom-Preneur (Origami Owl, Designer #8516 & Thirty One), Volunteer, Daughter, Sister & Friend!

Just looking to connect with other like-minded Moms :-)

Mom381974
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi! I'm mom to an awesome 13 year old boy. I hope to have another child before I turn 40! Oh boy am I running out of time...
Mom381974
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:01 AM
I'm sorry about what you had to go through! To earn money while pregnant, you can substitute teach or work as a tutor. What subjects are you good at? Those two areas are usually in demand anywhere. In the meantime, if you need quick cash, you can try having a yard sale. Is there anything you want to throw out? Hope life gets easier for you :)

Quoting lost38:

Hi, im lost 38 and this is my first child and i and scared to death!!  This will also be my last child, i can't go through another pregnacy this one is tearing me down and making me miserable!  When i found out i was pregnant, almost imediately i was finding myself constantly being sick and then i ended up in the er with a diagnosis of hypermsises gravidarium and for only about three weeks i have been able to finally eat.  Not only has this been for me the pregnancy from another planet the father of my baby is a complete jerk, selfish, lying, take me for granted, not reliable or depandable huge disappointment!!! Is anyone out there having a nightmare of a time too?  Does anyone know how a pregnant woman can obtain a job? i have been out of work since april and i  can't find anything and i will be completely broke in 1 month and i dont know what to do!! Lost38 please help

Trixi.VonLace
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi ya'll I'm Starr, mama to 4. I will be 31 on the 25th. We are from southern cali but living in Texas. I am an open book so feel free to ask me anything.
craftimomma3
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:07 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm Chrissy. I'm a SAHM and a part time student. I live for family time. I love baking and doing crafts with the kids and my husband. We almost always have some sort of project going on. I tend to live a frugal life and am always open to new ideas to sit and ponder. 

mom0918
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello everyone! My ame is Kristy, and I am a 36 year old mother to 3 children, aged 17, 14, and almost 13, and I have 3 step children ages 17, 13, 10, , 20 and 23. If you have any questions just ask!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)