Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Soap Operas

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:54 PM
  • 61 Replies
1 mom liked this
Does anyone still watch them? I was flipping through the channels and ran accross Bold and the Beautiful. I used to watch it FAITHFULLY. I haven't seen it in YEARS! I didn't even realize it was still on. Now, I feel like playing catch up and getting to see how my charachters have "grown". lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
poeticdaisy
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I watch the Young & the Restless.  One of the only shows that I even watch on TV.  I DVR it and watch it after my girls go to bed.  :)

TableforSeven
by Judy on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:14 PM

I watched a soap opera for about a year while in high school - haven't seen one in over 20 years.

celticgodess
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Watched One Life to Live daily via DVR with DH till the idios that be canceled it!

WesternNYmom
by Alaina on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I used to watch All My Children and One Life To Live before they were cancelled. I was upset when it was announced that AMC and OLTL would not be going to the internet. I really wanted to see who it was that JR shot at the end of the final episode of AMC. Oh well. At least I get to see some of my fav characters from OLTL on General Hospital. Especially John McBain.

yroder2003
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:00 AM
I'm an avid general hospital watcher, been since 2005, I dvr it too. I was a BIG all my children fan, so sad when it went off the air. Didn't watch OLTL but the few characters that came from that show and are on GH now have grown on me. Upset me at first cause they didn't offer anybody's characters from AMC to cross over into GH but oh well.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
diaperstodating
by Angel on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:47 AM
I used to watch The Young and the Restless, but I don't any more. A few years ago crazy things started to happen and I lost interest.
blueeyes2000
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Days of our Lives. I DVR it and then watch it when my little one is napping.
CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:55 AM

I am a faithful General Hospital viewer.  I'v been watching since about 3 years old because my grandma used to watch.  I DVR it everyday and if I can't watch it on DVR, I usually watch it while I'm at work on-line.

Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:09 AM

I DVR General Hospital every day :)

mar1970
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:58 AM

I watch The Young and the Restless and Days of Our Lives.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)