Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

HELP!!!! 4 am wake up for the last 6 months.....

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:03 AM
  • 2 Replies

Our 2 year old has been waking up since June at 4 am. She used to be a stellar sleeper- 7-7 and woke up once for a feeding (milk). Not sure why the sudden change. We tried everything suggested by others- less nap, no nap, longer nap, later bed time, bigger dinner, snack before bed, more activiities, letting her cry it out.....daddy is up at 4:30 but that never bothered her before. Advice would be much appreciated. Thank you!!

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Marimaru
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:26 AM

If your husband takes off for work, can she snuggle in with you for a few hours?  To help her get back in the habit of going back to sleep at that time?  If she was a little older I'd recommend a clock and telling her what time she can get up, but 2 is a bit early for that.

cecisMama
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Seems like u have tried many remedies----it just might b that for now, her internal clock is comfortable w/that schedule.
If otherwise she is good, not cranky or fussy throughout the day & is fine...go w/it chica ;)
Is there a way for u to adjust to her schedule?
That's what I had to do w/my lil' girl (3months)
& it has helped tremendously!!!;)

Quoting MrsCalieZ:

Our 2 year old has been waking up since June at 4 am. She used to be a stellar sleeper- 7-7 and woke up once for a feeding (milk). Not sure why the sudden change. We tried everything suggested by others- less nap, no nap, longer nap, later bed time, bigger dinner, snack before bed, more activiities, letting her cry it out.....daddy is up at 4:30 but that never bothered her before. Advice would be much appreciated. Thank you!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN