Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

This.Is.Not.Happening. Noooooo!!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:48 PM
  • 20 Replies

FML!!! I just found my first gray hair. 

well... hair(s). My husband so kindly pointed them out to me. 

What do you fellow silver foxes use to cover those pesky little shits?

I have been using Loreal Feria ...but it doesnt seem to cover as well as I would like...

-If for any reason you feel an urge to correct my grammar, spelling, or punctuation, please suppress this urge. You are not important enough to me to spend time editing before I post.  I will just laugh at you-

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tnmommy5
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:51 PM
The entire to of my head is almost all gray. I like the foaming hair dye but I just bought new garnier olia. I will see how well it works.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jillbailey26
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:52 PM
1 mom liked this

My hairdresser, lol.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

stacefaceninja
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Quoting tnmommy5:

The entire to of my head is almost all gray. I like the foaming hair dye but I just bought new garnier olia. I will see how well it works.

Same here!! I honestly hadn't looked at the very top pf my head from the angle I did today. My husband was standing over me on the steps..and said "Damn, that's a lot of gray". I laughed...until I actually went and looked. I am only 30...NOT cool Mother Nature

-If for any reason you feel an urge to correct my grammar, spelling, or punctuation, please suppress this urge. You are not important enough to me to spend time editing before I post.  I will just laugh at you-

snowangel1979
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:59 PM
I started getting gray in my 20s around the time my DS8 was born. I had a few hairs here and there, I started homeschooling him and now I have a ton. LOL.

I just use whatever is in sale. Usually It's nature instincts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tnmommy5
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:01 PM
I will be 36 in May. It's been about a month since I colored my hair and I literally have a silver streak down my part. It doesn't matter how I fix my hair it's still there so it's time to color again.

Quoting stacefaceninja:

Quoting tnmommy5:

Same here!! I honestly hadn't looked at the very top pf my head from the angle I did today. My husband was standing over me on the steps..and said "Damn, that's a lot of gray". I laughed...until I actually went and looked. I am only 30...NOT cool Mother Nature

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
zadesmom1998
by Windy-Dawn on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Ds 14 pointed out my eye lashes were turning gray this morning. Df likes the silver in my hair so I leave it alone. But what to do about eye lashes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ihave1
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:08 PM

Sorry I have a ton of gray hairs & I am about to be 36.   Started getting them when I got married at the lovely age of 24.  

GaleJ
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:31 AM

I do not dye my hair, I actually like the gray and am not fond of dyes. I also have allergies so I don't think I would want to ever dye my hair. 

muwnguzismom
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 5:20 AM

As weird as this sounds, I too founds two grays in my hair and maybe more but, these two were in clear view and Oh my what a shock ! Anyways, Imust tell you that its okay that you have them. In my culture gray hair is a sign of wisdom but even I don't want them. I will take a deep breath and rise above these grays. Hang in there sister !

LovinLife81
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 5:57 AM

I am about to be 32 and I have a whole lot of greys.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN