Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No way this happened!?

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:26 PM
  • 47 Replies
Share your story, friends' story (or "friend"s) story of things that you 'just can't make up.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:29 PM
I'll even go first and embarrass myself.
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:37 PM

I cut my boob shaving yesterday! Who does that?! I had the razor in my left hand and I went to shave my right arm pit. Somehow I nicked the top of my breast. It hurt so bad afterwards. Like a papercut. The burning feel of a small cut that shouldn't hurt, but it does. I can't make this up!
Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:26 PM
2 moms liked this

oh humourous stories then ... In my house we had a "family guy" moment a few weeks back. 

First thing in the morning I always give my 2 cats a little bit of canned cat food, the choice that particular morning "Friskies, white fish and tuna" which didn't agree with one of my cats, so he puked on the kitchen counter, which was running down the cabinet etc, and this being first thing in the morning + the smell of fish + me not being a morning person it made me run to the bathroom and puke, which made my DD gag and almost puke and then DH trying to be the man of the house, tried to pick it up and one of the dogs started to lick it up and it grossed DH out and he ended up puking in the kitchen sink as well ...

christineT79
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Quoting Jinxed8:

oh humourous stories then ... In my house we had a "family guy" moment a few weeks back. 

First thing in the morning I always give my 2 cats a little bit of canned cat food, the choice that particular morning "Friskies, white fish and tuna" which didn't agree with one of my cats, so he puked on the kitchen counter, which was running down the cabinet etc, and this being first thing in the morning + the smell of fish + me not being a morning person it made me run to the bathroom and puke, which made my DD gag and almost puke and then DH trying to be the man of the house, tried to pick it up and one of the dogs started to lick it up and it grossed DH out and he ended up puking in the kitchen sink as well ...

That is the funniest story ever. lmao!!!

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this

OMG!  So gross, but I laughed!

Quoting Jinxed8:

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Yes very gross ... but we were laughing so hard too at the same time when it was over.  Let's just say that ever since that episode I am now buying chicken or turkey canned food.

Quoting ScrChk23:

OMG!  So gross, but I laughed!

Quoting Jinxed8:

punchnpie
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:06 PM
Quoting ScrChk23:

I cut my boob shaving yesterday! Who does that?! I had the razor in my left hand and I went to shave my right arm pit. Somehow I nicked the top of my breast. It hurt so bad afterwards. Like a papercut. The burning feel of a small cut that shouldn't hurt, but it does. I can't make this up!

Lol Oh my gosh.. lol
punchnpie
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Lol Too funny..

Quoting Jinxed8:

ardiaxe
by Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:27 PM

Quoting Jinxed8:

My kids watch this family guy scene on YouTube and think its the funniest thing they've ever seen!

Babujai
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:41 PM

I feel down my basement stairs two days in a row.  Both times DH's best friend was over and in the basement rec room.  The second time I was carrying a cup of hot chai tea.  Somehow I managed to spill it on the stairs and splash it up on both walls but not on myself.  When I landed at the bottom of the stairs I was so embarrassed I wouldn't let DH help me up, definitely couldn't look his best friend in the face, and just went back upstairs.  That staircase smelled awesome the rest of the day though!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)