Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i miss the 90's music.....

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:43 PM
  • 25 Replies
1 mom liked this

boy do i miss my 90's hair bands....when i was in high school my friends and i listened to first skid row and warrant over and over....they were a favorite of mine...i was a huge sebastian bach lover!!! thos guys were so hot....now im almost 38 and still listen to that music but its not the same.....anyone else listen to that music?

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jillbailey26
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I love 90's Hip Hop and R&B.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

wifeynmommie80
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I know me too, I hear some of this crap today and its the same thing, and then that song Baby, I thought it was sung by a girl apparantly it was justin beiber,  I dont think these guys even have balls anymore....

tbhmommy
by Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Quoting wifeynmommie80:

I know me too, I hear some of this crap today and its the same thing, and then that song Baby, I thought it was sung by a girl apparantly it was justin beiber,  I dont think these guys even have balls anymore....

NO SHIT...the guys now adays are nothing like they used to be...real men in jeans like bret michaels!!

diaperstodating
by Angel on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I miss 90's R&B. Did you hear about the upcoming tour with Boyz II Men, New Kids on the Block and 98 Degrees?

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:07 PM

I miss it too. Loved all the hair bands also loved the grunge era.

cshepard
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:09 PM
Omg!!! I saw new kids bsb and 98 degrees but didn't know boyz 2 men too. I saw boyz 2 men last summer at the fair and they were freakin awesome!

Quoting diaperstodating:

I miss 90's R&B. Did you hear about the upcoming tour with Boyz II Men, New Kids on the Block and 98 Degrees?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
yroder2003
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:43 PM
When are these happening? I got tickets to NKOTB a couple yrs back, but then they canceled the concert cause of lack of sales. I was such a fan of them in 6th and 7th grade, but my mom was too strick to let me go to a concert with just friends. Love BIIM too.

Quoting diaperstodating:

diaperstodating
by Angel on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Summer tour starting in June. 

Quoting yroder2003:

When are these happening? I got tickets to NKOTB a couple yrs back, but then they canceled the concert cause of lack of sales. I was such a fan of them in 6th and 7th grade, but my mom was too strick to let me go to a concert with just friends. Love BIIM too.

Quoting diaperstodating:

sheri305
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Quoting jillbailey26:

I love 90's Hip Hop and R&B.

yroder2003
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:53 PM
I will have to keep an eye out for that. Thanks for the info!

Quoting diaperstodating:

Summer tour starting in June. 

Quoting yroder2003:

Quoting diaperstodating:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)