Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Belly band for after pregnancy

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:51 AM
  • 9 Replies

Hello! just a quick question, I am planning to get one of those belly bands for after pregnancy, I've got one for pregnancy and is working great, helps my back pain and support, now I've heard the postpartum ones might help to get back into shape, I know exercise and nutrition are keys but I will buy it if  i get a positive feedback... anyone tried it before?

thanks!

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:07 PM

I never had one.

mommi247
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:21 PM

I just got one of those "as seen on tv" Trendy top things from Walmart... I like it so far, and I have seen that people use them after pregnancy to cover up while they lift their shirt to nurse... I'm going to be using this during and after my pregnancy and it's way cheaper than buying a "maternity" or "nursing" one...

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Leobaby2007
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:20 PM

I had one and never used it. Just started eating normal portions again and eventually taking Zumba a few times a week and I dropped the weight in 9 months. I gained SIXTY pounds while I was pregnant. Ooops! Lol. Never in my life did I think I would ever see that number on the scale! Yikes.

stickyfingers
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:22 PM
i had a friend who got one and loved it. try diet, exercise and lots of water. i also use itworks body wraps that i sell. they work great!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xansmommy623
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:01 AM

I was given one at the hospital after my c section. I wore it everyday for six weeks and it worked wonderful. I had my ds in june and by Dec. my stomach was flat as ever.

rebeccasmly
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:05 AM
Actually never heard of it. If its something newer, that would explain it, my baby's not a baby anymore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
janessa27
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Bump~  I will be having my 3rd c section in April and would like to hear more about them also:)

pregnancy week by week
Simply3
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:43 PM
Never heard of it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:44 PM
I tried them while I was pregnant. They didn't do much except roll up or down on my belly.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)