Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I know there are a lot of people out there who hate Rachel Ray, that's fine.

Are there any people out there who like her.  I think she's ok and her cooking is like all the rest of the people on tv who cook it's hit or miss. I just saw an episode of her talk show i must admit i don't care for the part where she talks to celebrity guests but i did enjoy the cooking segment at the end and i do think her cookware is cute i would use them in my kitchen the colors are bright and nice. Has anyone else watched her talk show what do you think and would you buy her cooking products.

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:04 AM
Replies (11-20):
PinkButterfly66
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Used to watch her cooking show.  But she's had maybe 10 recipes that I'd even want to try.  Not a fan.

virgochild79
by Nia on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:56 PM

I like her. I've actually enjoyed a lot of her recipes.

bizkit_fanky
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Not really a fan...dd loves to watch her tho

bizkit_fanky
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:31 PM

I prefer Paula Deen

eevers55
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:34 PM

I don't really like her personality so it's hard for me to watch her shows, but I TOTALLY LOVE her magazine and have used quite a few recipes and tips from it.

OHgirlinCA
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:35 PM

I have one of her cookbooks that I have found good recipes that my family likes... but other than that, I don't know much about her.  I didn't even know she had a show.

Babujai
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:42 PM

I love her cookware and her recipes, but I can't stand her.  I've never seen her talk show, but I tried to watch her one show about making a week's worth of meals on the weekend.

storkradio193
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:02 PM

I haven't seen her show.  I've used a couple of recipes from online and they have been good.

http://www.cafemom.com/home/storkradio193

jdsmell7
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:21 AM

Some of her recipe ideas are good but she's annoying at times Lol Her cookware is great but so darn expensive not worth the cost when you can get similar items at half the cost !

lulu9209479
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:27 AM
I don't really watch her show but I have her non stick bakeware set and I love it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)