Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

I know there are a lot of people out there who hate Rachel Ray, that's fine.

Are there any people out there who like her.  I think she's ok and her cooking is like all the rest of the people on tv who cook it's hit or miss. I just saw an episode of her talk show i must admit i don't care for the part where she talks to celebrity guests but i did enjoy the cooking segment at the end and i do think her cookware is cute i would use them in my kitchen the colors are bright and nice. Has anyone else watched her talk show what do you think and would you buy her cooking products.

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:04 AM
Replies (21-30):
taraf529
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:57 AM

i really don't like her, but oddly i watch her show everyday. i think because it's different being a talk show+ food show.. i really don't like her cooking though lol.. i was given 1 of her cookbooks by a coworker (i think it was a joke) and i havne't found a recipe that tasted good yet. Her taste is definitely HER taste. i'm a fan of her beauty and organizational and decorating guests mostly lol

illogicalkat
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:37 AM

I personally cannot stand to watch her shows, but I love her cookbooks. Especially the Make Your Own Take-Out recipes.

tnmommy5
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:44 AM

I have nothing against her but I don't watch her show. I don't like talk shows in general.

yadira1980
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Can't stand her voice

SlightlyPerfect
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Love her. She really got me into cooking when I was on maternity leave.

slightlyperfect

mommieT
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:20 PM

I love paula too she's adorable

Quoting bizkit_fanky:

I prefer Paula Deen

she-ra2000
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I like Rachel Ray! I started watchin her on the FN channel years ago. I like her 30 minute meals. I'm a busy mom of 3 and a wife, so i need ideas for something quick and healthy.As far as the talk show goes, I watch it several times a week , and I enjoy the celebrity guest segments too.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:08 PM

I like her 30 minute meals program better than her talk show.

sweetmissy_05
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Yay

mjackson77
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:54 PM

nay!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)