Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

I know there are a lot of people out there who hate Rachel Ray, that's fine.

Are there any people out there who like her.  I think she's ok and her cooking is like all the rest of the people on tv who cook it's hit or miss. I just saw an episode of her talk show i must admit i don't care for the part where she talks to celebrity guests but i did enjoy the cooking segment at the end and i do think her cookware is cute i would use them in my kitchen the colors are bright and nice. Has anyone else watched her talk show what do you think and would you buy her cooking products.

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:04 AM
Replies (31-40):
Mari6443
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Who doesn't like Rachael Ray?? What's not to like about her? She's friendly, funny, and she makes cooking meals look easy. I love her talk show! I wouldn't mind getting some of her cookware either.:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CotterpinDoozer
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:26 PM

I liked her more when she just did 30 minute meals...now that she does that and week in a day and the talk show it seems like she's burning out and doesn't have as much energy to spare, if that makes sense. I still like her though, I just don't bother watching her talk show and rarely watch week in a day.

Bonneata
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:34 PM
I like her recipees so far so good! Her show is ok but I won't DVR it if I'm home when it's on I watch it. Her food network shows I like more though. I would like to try her cookware
Misha1204
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Why would anyone hate her. I love her energy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elzmnsf
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:54 AM
I like her and her shows. But I prefer the chew for my talk/food show. I absolutely adore the chew!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:19 AM
This :)

Quoting wifeynmommie80:

I like her because she is practical, I use her ideas and her recipes all the time. And she is so adorable and a joy to watch .

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momof3inTN
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:33 AM

I don't like her talk show but I do like her on food network. I've tried many of her recipes (modified because we keep kosher) and have had very few problems, I think they're pretty good. I do enjoy her show on food network though. :-)

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:48 AM

I love her orange cookware although I don't have any. I look at it all the time and I tell my husband every Christmas, birthday and anniversary to get it for me but he doesn't. I'll have to get it myself I guess. 

I've never watched her talk show but I've seen her cooking show quite a few times. I could take her or leave her, honestly. 

mommybug77
by Crystal on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Indifferent.
Christine9576
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Nay.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)