Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Anybody here use Quibids ?

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:34 PM
  • 6 Replies

is it really worth it ?

It sounds too good to be true and when it seems that way it usually is ... I'm curious as I need a new digital camera and I am dying for a professional mixer.

Anyone ?

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
momma0ffive
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:37 PM
good luck trying to win just when you have like one second left in the bid some one everyone out bid you
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:39 PM

so you've tried then .... have you ever won anything or was it a waste of time ?

Quoting momma0ffive:

good luck trying to win just when you have like one second left in the bid some one everyone out bid you

momma0ffive
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:43 PM
ya I tried for only 20-30 minutes.... I don't have the patience for that.... lol

Quoting Jinxed8:

so you've tried then .... have you ever won anything or was it a waste of time ?

Quoting momma0ffive:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PinkButterfly66
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:48 PM

Goggle Quibids and scam.  A lot of people thinks it is a scam and that those "last second" bids are actually the company.  You're better off with saving your money and getting it from ebay.

virgochild79
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Trust me, it's not a scam. DH used to get things from that site ALLLLLL the time. So much that I told him he was addicted and needed to stop. He got me my Kitchen aid Mixer for like $100, a nice wine fridge, some earrings, speakers, all kinds of things. You just have to be willing to put in the time and effort to win that stuff.

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Ok thanks ... I'm really itching to try it  

Quoting virgochild79:

Trust me, it's not a scam. DH used to get things from that site ALLLLLL the time. So much that I told him he was addicted and needed to stop. He got me my Kitchen aid Mixer for like $100, a nice wine fridge, some earrings, speakers, all kinds of things. You just have to be willing to put in the time and effort to win that stuff.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)