Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Uggh

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:37 PM
  • 0 Replies

I still can't find a place to take our church kids to!  I have tried

bounce house places- One lied to us, one wants to run the kids through "stations" and charge us $800, one will give us 2 1/2 hours for $250 but 1 hour of it is in the party room which will not even hold our whole group.  Another won't even let kids over 8 play.

laser tag- we could rent the whole building.  I saw the price online and it is well within our price range.  They even have a few bounce houses for anybody who didn't want to play.  But then we called them.   We would have to pay an additional $10 per person for over 30 people including adults.  But they only have 26 vests so we would be paying for half of our group to sit and wait!  And we would have to pay for the adults who would be doing nothing the whole time to give all of the kids a chance.  No way!  Apparently they no longer have the bounce houses so they couldn't do that while they wait either.

indoor playgrounds- can't handle this many kids, only have parties on Saturdays so we would have to pay for a birthday party.  We don't need favor bags, birthday cake, or an hour in a party room that won't hold our group we need run and play time!

I've checked so many places and the answers are all no.  Uggh it shouldn't be so hard to get a business to let you pay them!

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.  ~Mildred B. Vermont
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN