Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Being a girl can....

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:48 PM
  • 16 Replies

bite the big one.  I really dislike the first day of my period.  Not that anyone likes it, but it feels like someone took the vacum to my energy and my good spirits.  Anyone else feel like this?

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I am seriously looking forward to menopause. Aunt Flo has been nothing but a B for me since day one. I will not miss having to deal with any of it, lol.

breebree04
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:51 PM

I feel just like this, on top of major pain from cramps! I hate it  :(

HappySquirrel
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:58 PM
Mine is actually so mild I almost forget when I have it. I certainly don't mark my days and watch the weeks for when it's coming. I think I may be low on estrogen er somethin...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
christineT79
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:00 PM

I'm having terrible periods because they just returned from having a baby 5 months ago. I got a horrible one last month & dealing with one now. I'm breastfeeding so I thought I'd have more time without it. My Dr told me the first few will suck but this is crazy. I have terrible cramps, I'm moody as hell & I'm bleeding somthing awful. Once I'm done breastfeeding I'm gonna go back on hormonal birth control if they are still terrible. When I was on the pill I had wonderful periods, no cramps, bled really lightly & wasnt moody. I'm avoiding hormonal birth control because it can affect your supply & I don't want to take any chances.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:38 PM

I usually feel very drained the first two days of mine =(

QTMom2302
by Ami on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:54 PM

I agree! With what you said plus the fact that I want to eat everything in sight!

1CrazyCajun
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:22 PM

I always get teh shits the first day of my period. Freakin' sucks.

Mainstream Moms Attached Parenting not quite your style. Are you more laid back?Come join other like minded moms.

Babujai
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:30 PM
2 moms liked this

I hate the last day or two more...because I just want it to be over already.

bafamily
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Quoting mumsy2three:

I am seriously looking forward to menopause. Aunt Flo has been nothing but a B for me since day one. I will not miss having to deal with any of it, lol.

Yeah me too, I think.  I can handle the hormone part, but good gracious the bleeding part on top of if has got to go.

bafamily
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Quoting christineT79:

I'm having terrible periods because they just returned from having a baby 5 months ago. I got a horrible one last month & dealing with one now. I'm breastfeeding so I thought I'd have more time without it. My Dr told me the first few will suck but this is crazy. I have terrible cramps, I'm moody as hell & I'm bleeding somthing awful. Once I'm done breastfeeding I'm gonna go back on hormonal birth control if they are still terrible. When I was on the pill I had wonderful periods, no cramps, bled really lightly & wasnt moody. I'm avoiding hormonal birth control because it can affect your supply & I don't want to take any chances.

My periods were awesome on the pill, too.  A couple of days of spotting and I was done.  Now I have my tubes tied and OMG.  I don't think the Nile has anything on me.  Ugghhh...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)