Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teenager driving me nutty

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:31 PM
  • 6 Replies

i swear i need a support group for moms with 14 year old sons that act like there father and are obnoxious ughhhhhhh every time my kids get in  trouble its like i have to line up the usual suspects 

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:45 PM

Sorry:( My oldest child is only 10 but we host teenage foreign exchange students during the year. We've never had any problems with them though. 

Good luck!

hollywood74
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:12 PM
1 mom liked this

my sons are 19 and 6. i barely made it through the 1st one not looking forward to the second. atleast i have experience on my side this time. and there is light at the end of that tunnel. stay strong, stand firm. everything you are teaching him will eventually come out!

Lindalou907
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:19 PM

hah! That made me smile. Kids get better as they mature, I swear I was ready to sell my youngest to the gypsies when he was 17-18, now he is just a sweetheart, don't give up. Their brains are still growing and maturing into their 20's.

LisaSalzman81
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:33 PM
I have a 6,5 and a 2 year old, sorry I don't have a 14 year old but I can certainly relate about the days where ya wanna pull your hair out.
Good luck.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Debbiez2020
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:40 PM

Hear, hear i get you I have 3 boys my oldest is 14 yrs old and lately he thinks he is the boss, i had to let him know who runs the show this afternoon. Just keep loving him and showing him whats right and wrong cause at this age they think they know it all. stay strong

dlover267
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:39 PM

today was the day they saw yep moms the boss and now we are all grounded 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)