Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

'HELP' Me Read My Pregnancy Test!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

EDIT:

I am not pregnant.  Started my period yesterday.  It's sad, but sort of a blessing.  I really can't afford another child right now.  Better beef up on the birth control!  

Thanks for all the love...  I genuinely appreciate it.

OMG... I think I'm pregnant.  I took a test tonight and this was the result.  There is a very faint plus.  What do you think, is this a positive?

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Replies (41-50):
Looneyfarmmom
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:50 PM

LOL a faint line doesn't always mean duplicates. I had a faint line with my son and ended up with a 9 lb baby boy. 

Busybee2223
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Def looks like a positive to me! Congrats

lovebeingamu178
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:05 PM

Congrats 

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Looks positive to me!  Congrats!

hollieh79
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:46 AM
Congratulations!!! Next time buy the one tat says pregnant or not pregnant. I dis that with my last girl :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Amandatoo
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I hate to be the negative one but that brand has given me positives (on quite a few occasions) just like that one before when I wasn't pregnant. With that being said my last pregnancy did give me a +that looked just like that. I would definitely take another test or two, one with the pink lines. If you get a BFP with a FRED I would start celebrating then. :) Again not trying to be the negative nelly I just hate to see people getsso excited to have it actually be a negative. :(
Mitzi31
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:03 AM

Mine was lighter than that and I was pregnant. Good luck! :-)

cuasterose
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:13 AM

I agree. Take a second test, perhaps a first response or a digital test to get "final confirmation". I too had a false positive with this type of test, so it's worth it to test again just to be totally sure. Also, take it in the early morning for the clearest results.  Good Luck!

Quoting Amandatoo:

I hate to be the negative one but that brand has given me positives (on quite a few occasions) just like that one before when I wasn't pregnant. With that being said my last pregnancy did give me a +that looked just like that. I would definitely take another test or two, one with the pink lines. If you get a BFP with a FRED I would start celebrating then. :) Again not trying to be the negative nelly I just hate to see people getsso excited to have it actually be a negative. :(

isaacsmommy68
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:17 AM

You may have taken it too early. Take another one in a week to see the results. Sometimes there isn't enough hormones yet.

lexishandRyason
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:21 AM

i can see the pus sign

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)