Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

A delicious steak dinner

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:24 PM
  • 17 Replies
Where do you like to go to get one? One of the "standard" steakhouses, like Longhorn or Outback? Or do you prefer to go somewhere else or maybe even like your own the best? ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrspena
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:25 PM
I love the Outback. HardRock Cafe is pretty good too.
BlsdWithTwOKids
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:26 PM

YUM I love a good piece of steak,I usually buy a good cut once a month since they are so expensive at the local grocery store,I have never been to a Steakhouse before,maybe for my Birthday in May instead of going to Olive Garden or treating myself for Chinese I want to go to a Steakhouse.

TableforSeven
by Judy on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this

There weren't any kosher steak-house restaurants or chains anywhere near us in America.

There is a really good meat restaurant in Nahariya (about 20 mins by bus from where we live).  It is right on the beach and I have had a steak there once and it was very good.  I can't remember the name of the place right now....in English or Hebrew.....though.

SuperPickle
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:43 PM

Oh there was a FANTASTIC local place that had delicious steak so tender you could almost cut it with a fork....they changed owners and it is just not the same.... so now my favorite is brandy flamed peppercorn steaks at home, quite a process but WELL worth the effort.

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:44 PM
I'm a vegetarian :)
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:27 AM

I love steak. I rarely get it because it's expensive though. When we have enough to splurge I usually choose seafood....lol. 

We used to go to Texas Roadhouse a lot but the last few times we went it wasn't that great. I haven't had Longhorn or Outback although we live within 30 miles of both. 

LovinLife81
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:02 AM

I don't know really I like Yakiniku which is cooking at your table so 

mysweet1s
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:06 AM

We have an incredible local restaurant "Cimaroli's."  Their food is unbelievable, their prices are great, and we always see a bunch of friends and neighbors there.  If I want to get fancy, we go to the club house of the golf course that we are members at...the food is also great, but I hate spending that much money on food. 

bellaamore
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:17 AM

I dont order steak out. I can make better at home.

Best ive had was probablyoutback, though.

TroyboysMom
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:53 AM

I love a good steak. Out of most places I've been, though, I like my own the best - ribeye is my favorite.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN