Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What do you think about this...?

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:00 PM
  • 20 Replies
4 moms liked this

Saw this posted on FB today... and I thought it made an excellent point.  What do you think?

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
C.Fleury
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:07 PM
I couldn't agree more !!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mushmom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:20 PM
3 moms liked this
I agree but cutting govt spending and doing away with these new tax increases or decreases in deductions is vital too. The middle class will struggle making less than even last year like we will. A lot of people count on that huge tax return which is set to be around 2 percent less. Those of used to living on what we've got now have to survive on less.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bonneata
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:35 PM
You are both right. A whole boat load of stuff needs to change. Starting with congress doing the job they are paid to do 9-5 mon thru Friday. Maybe something might actually get done like responsible spending on the governments part.
LovinLife81
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:36 PM

I agree.

MomofHDFandNWF
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:44 PM

Here, here.. you will hear no argument from me on this.....

Quoting mushmom:

I agree but cutting govt spending and doing away with these new tax increases or decreases in deductions is vital too. The middle class will struggle making less than even last year like we will. A lot of people count on that huge tax return which is set to be around 2 percent less. Those of used to living on what we've got now have to survive on less.

MomofHDFandNWF
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:48 PM
2 moms liked this

I love (note the sarcasm here...) how legislators can make new rules and requirements for us, yet somehow they always write in a clause that allows them and their family to "opt out" of whatever it is they are pushing on us.  I think anything that is "good enough" for the "average" American should be more than "good enough" for them as well.  Don't even get me started on the pay increases they have been handing themselves while most of us are taking pay cuts in this country.  Now, I gotta get off this soap box before my blood starts to boil!

sticking out tongue

Quoting Bonneata:

You are both right. A whole boat load of stuff needs to change. Starting with congress doing the job they are paid to do 9-5 mon thru Friday. Maybe something might actually get done like responsible spending on the governments part.

sheri305

Quoting C.Fleury:

I couldn't agree more !!!

WandaSue

agreed!

Bonneata
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:51 PM

You are absolutely right .

Quoting MomofHDFandNWF:

I love (note the sarcasm here...) how legislators can make new rules and requirements for us, yet somehow they always write in a clause that allows them and their family to "opt out" of whatever it is they are pushing on us.  I think anything that is "good enough" for the "average" American should be more than "good enough" for them as well.  Don't even get me started on the pay increases they have been handing themselves while most of us are taking pay cuts in this country.  Now, I gotta get off this soap box before my blood starts to boil!

sticking out tongue

Quoting Bonneata:

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Agree. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN