Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

The perfect anniversary gift

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:17 AM
  • 4 Replies

Today is our 21st wedding anniversary.  Guess what DH gave me......his cold!  :-(   He came down with a cold earlier this week and has been so sick that he's been staying home from his class.  Last night I started to drop....started with a headache and stuffy sinuses. This morning I just want to crawl back into bed.

It is bad enough that I feel sick on our anniversary....but I start Hebrew classes Sunday morning - ugh! I hope this cold doesn't last as long for me as it is for him.  We weren't going to celebrate today anyway...since we'll both be in class in Nahariya next week, we were going to stay after one day and have a nice dinner at a great meat restaurant on the beach.  But it would have been nice to feel GOOD on our anniversary.

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MrsLuciano02
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats on 21ys but I am sorry about your cold, drink plenty of fluids and get some rest hope you feel better
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BlsdWithTwOKids
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:49 AM

Quoting MrsLuciano02:

Congrats on 21ys but I am sorry about your cold, drink plenty of fluids and get some rest hope you feel better

This,I too am fighting off a cold,my children gave it to me..

TableforSeven
by Judy on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:51 AM

Quoting BlsdWithTwOKids:

Quoting MrsLuciano02:

This,I too am fighting off a cold,my children gave it to me..

I always tell my kids to share.....but they don't really have to share their colds/illnesses. :-)

diaperstodating
by Angel on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:50 AM
Happy 21st (first in Israel) Anniversary!!
Did your daughter call and wish you guys a Happy Anniversary?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)