Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

I love you ladies and you all are great but I really need to vent to someone, so I went to the store today and ran into an old co-worker and we were just catching up when she asked me if I had any more kids, I told her yes that I had one more (I was pregnant with my second when I worked with her) and that we were trying for a 4th she then turned to me and said in a serious face "wow don't you think you be happy with the 3 you have, I have been trying for my first for 4 years and I would just be thankful for that one"

I was thinking WTF!!! I am very, very thankful for my kids and I love being a mother more then anyone knows and I cherish every one of them because I know what I had to go thru to have them. I am just floored because she knows that for 10 years I tried to get pregnant with my second (the only breaks we took was when I went to basic trainin and deployed to Iraq) and it took me over a year to get pregnant with my third, so I don't know how she can say I am not grateful. I know better then most how heart breaking it can be ttc.

I wanted to tell her off but at the same time I could feel her pain, so I told her that I hope she has one soon, gave her the name of my doctor so she cold get a second opinion and left. It was just really frustrating her someone kind of tell me that I am not entitled to have another kid because I have 3 already. Ok vent over lol

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:38 AM
Replies (11-11):
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:42 PM

I'm sorry she said that. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN