Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Plans for the weekend?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:34 PM
  • 41 Replies

What do you have planned?

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SuperPickle
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Taekwon Do sat morning, Super Bowl at a friends house on Sunday. I am making Jalapeno Popper Pizza Bites....I want to make something else too, but not sure what yet.

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:22 PM

WW meeting on Saturday, some shopping for a couple of birthdays I have coming up.  Sunday, I'm heading to my cousin's house to watch the super bowl, I'm bringing buffalo chicken dip, homemade chocolate cream pie and some sort of alcoholic beverage (I'm not sure what yet,lol)

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

mommytycon
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:24 PM
Saturday we have a bday party to go to and right after that we are going to my ds blue and gold ceremony for cub scouts. Sunday nothing yet so far
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mcginnisc
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:25 PM

Nothing tomorrow that I'm aware of ....

Saturday, Dh and I are going to a hockey game. His brother bought him tickets for Christmas, as well as used hotel points for us for the night!! They are taking the kids for us so we have all afternoon and night Saturday as well as Sunday morning. They are taking the girls to Church as well. We've decided we are going to go to Total Wine and get a few things for Sunday night, Whole Foods, dinner, the game, the hotel, and then breakfast in the morning before heading home..

Sunday- after we get home from the hotel, I will be getting everything ready for our friends to come over and watch the SB. I am making Beer Brats, Hot dogs for the kids, jalepeno poppers, queso and chips, spinach dip with veggies, Chex mix and I'll have some sort of cookies or something that I'll make. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13 

krise
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:45 PM

We may go to Cali or Flagstaff for some snow. not to sure yet.

lexipooh78
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Friday I am going grocery shopping and making 2 apple pies. One is for us for Super Bowl and one is for my Mom since she loves my pie.  Saturday will depend on if DS is feeling better. If he is up to it we may take him to Toys R Us to use his Christmas gift card for some things and maybe the park. Sunday is all about the Super Bowl!  The play off to Super Bowl is the only time I get to watch football, unless DH is working.  He hates all sports but he will sit down and watch SB for the commercials and the food. Also this will be DS(2) first year to watch. I just wish one of my teams were playing.

lexipooh78
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:59 PM

Jalapeno Popper Pizza Bites sound just like something DH would love. Would you mind sharing the recipe?

Quoting SuperPickle:

Taekwon Do sat morning, Super Bowl at a friends house on Sunday. I am making Jalapeno Popper Pizza Bites....I want to make something else too, but not sure what yet.

SoJosMom
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:01 PM
Reading party at our library on Saturday and a Super Bowl party with friends on Sunday. Looking forward to it!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SP_Mama
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:03 PM

Not sure yet, but I know we'll be returning books to the library and then I'm hoping we're going to my in-laws.

SuperPickle
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:09 PM

I am using this basic recipe but I am making little calzones to make them "bites"

http://cookinwithsuperpickle.blogspot.com/2011/04/jalapeno-popper-pizza-with-raspberry.html

Quoting lexipooh78:

Jalapeno Popper Pizza Bites sound just like something DH would love. Would you mind sharing the recipe?

Quoting SuperPickle:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)