Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Get back here!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:28 PM
  • 13 Replies

I'm still in my jammies and since I just lost so much weight in the past few months my jammie shorts are really loose on me.  I was laying on my back on my bed talking on the phone and my almost 3 year old dd comes up, puts her camera in my shorts and takes a picture looking up my shorts!

So of course I had to jump up and chase her down to delete the picture from her camera.  Crazy girl!

Do your kids have cameras?  What do they take pictures of?

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.  ~Mildred B. Vermont
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:38 PM

They both have them on their ipod touches. They don't take many pictures though. The camera isn't that good. 

Congratulations on the weight loss though!

Quinn525
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:54 PM
My kids love pics. My 6 year old has a Disney camera that puts characters in the pic with you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lexipooh78
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:15 PM

DS(2) got a camera for Christmas this year. For the most part he takes pics of the ground, his feet and his eyes. lol Once in awhile he gets pics of the sheep, goats, horses, cats, or the guys across the streets classic cars.

brightangel
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:43 PM
My teen girls have IPods and take pics of them selves mostly. My 3yr takes my IPod and takes pics of everything.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kara242
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:12 AM

My dds are always taking pictures of themselves in the mirror with their phones. and my son follows us around with his dsi taking them.

lovebeingamu178
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:04 AM

My daughter has a camera andan iPod touch and loves takeing photos of her sisters and brother and outside eg flowers etc

TableforSeven
by Judy on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:22 AM

My younger three kids have iPods and my middle daughter has an iPhone that they use for pictures.  The boys use them to take pictures of their toys, friends....and DS#1 of his cat.  DD#3 takes tons of pictures with her friends around town. DD#2 takes pictures of her friends and her guinea pig.

isaacsmommy68
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:10 AM

My son did the same thing while I was in the shower. He was about 3 at the time. Deleted it right away. LOL I had to chase him down too.

merryvoice
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:04 PM
I want that for me!

Quoting Quinn525:

My kids love pics. My 6 year old has a Disney camera that puts characters in the pic with you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Quinn525
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Yeah its pretty cool.

Quoting merryvoice:

I want that for me!

Quoting Quinn525:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)