Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

I'm a fractal artist and painter.  I love to do crafty stuff with the kids too.  I want to get into crocheting (I think) but I'm not sure if my OCD would work well with it... lol...

Here's a bit of what I do... share some of your stuff...

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Replies (41-45):
Shaybay218
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Awesome work!

NurseHeart
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:04 PM

Oh my goodness I have so many, crocheting, cross stitch, baking new fabulous treats, making any craft with my kids, I just recently taught myself how to play the guitar and video gaming. That's all I can think of right now. 

SallyB_LMT
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:05 PM

I enjoy baking, reading, gardening, crochetting amigurumi animals, sewing, decorating my house, making crafts with my kids, singing and yoga.  I just signed up for an aerial class, so hopefully that will be fun.  I like to try new things.

christina259
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Quoting Raeann11:

Thank you, the hat is a knitted hat. But I have a ton of hats I crocheted too. Every year I make my girls a new hat for them.

Quoting christina259:

Quoting Raeann11:

I crochet, knit and love crafts in general.

This is just a few.

I love those. Now I really want to learn how to crochet better. Those are so cute and adorable.

This post and your pics have inspired me so i made my ds (he's 4 months old) a hat. I may have cheated a little by using a loom but figured I'd start there first. Here's what I made. I think i got a little carried away adding the tassles.Can't decide if its cute or just plain wierd,lol.

Sorry about the sideways pic. just got my iphone and my computer is not allowing me to sit them upright or i just haven't figured something out. idk.

Raeann11
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Quoting christina259:

Quoting Raeann11:

Thank you, the hat is a knitted hat. But I have a ton of hats I crocheted too. Every year I make my girls a new hat for them.

Quoting christina259:

Quoting Raeann11:

I crochet, knit and love crafts in general.

This is just a few.

I love those. Now I really want to learn how to crochet better. Those are so cute and adorable.

This post and your pics have inspired me so i made my ds (he's 4 months old) a hat. I may have cheated a little by using a loom but figured I'd start there first. Here's what I made. I think i got a little carried away adding the tassles.Can't decide if its cute or just plain wierd,lol.

Sorry about the sideways pic. just got my iphone and my computer is not allowing me to sit them upright or i just haven't figured something out. idk.

Great job, I love the tassel on there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN