Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms
You turned 30? I am almost there and I'm sure ill probably cry when I do.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Replies (31-40):
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:24 PM

Nope

OliviaW.
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Nope. It was just another day. 

GraceStrickland
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this

30 is the new 20!  I got some new clothes and shoes, had my hair done, and went out to dinner and a formal art show with my husband. No tears here, I'm old enough to be taken seriously and to take myself seriously but not too old to get to reject the occasion confused college boy and that is a pretty awesome feeling.

Babujai
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Nope.  I was happy that everyone I knew would finally see me as an adult instead of some dumb kid.

CaileighsMom608
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:42 PM

30 hit me like a ton of bricks!  So weird never felt it coming.  I was more bummed that I didnt get to celebrate my birthday then all of a sudden like lightening I was hit with saddness and depression

LCG83
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:47 PM
I just turned 30 Saturday. It's VERY weird to think I am out of my 20's for good. They seemed to last for so long. It is surreal to me that I am this age. I think it's better so far though. Twenties seemed so awkward. Like you didn't really fit in with a young crowd, but you were treated you g by an older crowd. Seems like once you hit 30+ you are respected more as an adult.
MommaNuney
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Nope! I did find my first gray hair on my 30th though. It was long so I know it was growing for awhile!

Just turned 38 and I am thinking 40 may be rough on me, but we'll see :-)
C.Fleury
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Hell No I didn't !!! However the next morning I was !!! That's because I think I was hung over for the next two days after my 30th birthday. I'm not a huge drinker and my best friend threw me a surprise Dirty Thirty party. Meaning just that. I had dildos hung all over my house cards of naked men and all sorts of other sex items scattered around my house. Was a flippen blast !!!
CuzImMOM
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:58 PM
Happy late birthday. Good to see you around again

Quoting LCG83:

I just turned 30 Saturday. It's VERY weird to think I am out of my 20's for good. They seemed to last for so long. It is surreal to me that I am this age. I think it's better so far though. Twenties seemed so awkward. Like you didn't really fit in with a young crowd, but you were treated you g by an older crowd. Seems like once you hit 30+ you are respected more as an adult.
LCG83
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Thank you! =)

Quoting CuzImMOM:

Happy late birthday. Good to see you around again

Quoting LCG83:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)