Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

I hate when a place of business......

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:23 PM
  • 0 Replies

says they will come at a certain time and they come an hour early.More than once have i had that happen. Maybe not always an hour early but half hour or 15 minutes early.This was the first time I had them come an hour early. It was just to pick up a check for the roof repairs they made but still. I can deal with 15 minutes early but an hour??  They got me good today. I had just gotten out of the shower when I realize ds (he's 4 months) who was sleeping in his bed when I got in the shower took a really big ....well you know and it leaked, went up his back, you name it. I'm the type who won't leave the house without makeup (I'm really self conscience of my bad skin) so as if it wasn't bad enough that I was all red faced, just out of the shower with my hair soaked and looking like a wet rat, I was also elbow deep in poo. Then I hear ding---dong...the doorbell.I'm standing there in my underclothes too. So I clean up the mess ds was in very quickly so I can put a diaper on him and he want pee on himself or everywhere else around him and I look out the window to see who it is.  Didn't see anyone in the driveway. Figured I missed them. So I'm finishing cleaning up the mess and I start to get dressed. As i'm walking past a window I see the truck outside parked on the side the road. I didn't think to look there the first time I looked out. I think they had been sitting out there for like a half hour. oops. He even called dh on his cell phone( who was at work)(its the first number he had I guess). My dh is in the military and he's in kansas. So he's like wondering why I'm wasn't there to pay these guys. He understood though after I texted him. Dh's laughing at me now. :) When dh was home and elbow deep in a similar diaper incident, I laughed at him. Karma.

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)