Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Hi! I'm new to motherhood and this site!

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:28 PM
  • 18 Replies

Hi everyone!  I'm Elizabeth and I have a 6 month old boy named Maxwell.  I just moved back to my hometown a few months ago so my husband and I could be near family and so our son could grow up around his grandparents.  I am feeling displaced right now as I try to settle in after our move.  I don't have many friends with kids, so I'm looking to meet some new moms.  I hope this will be a good spot to look for advice and get to know other moms.

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blondieinva80
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:31 PM
Hi :) welcome
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
illinoismommy83
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Welcome :) How are you enjoying motherhood?

GraceStrickland
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Hi Elizabeth!  It must be nice to live near family, I keep trying to get back near mine but I fear it may never be possible.  I'm sure they are thrilled to have grandbaby around!

I joined this site at a time when I did not know many other Moms but oddly only began using it recently.  But I enjoy it quite a bit.

Does this mean lots of free babysitting for you? =)

christineT79
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi & welcome. My name is Christine & I'm a new mom too. My baby girl is 5 months old & her name is Olive. This group is great, everyone here is really nice.

diaperstodating
by Angel on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Hello, Congrats and welcome to the group!
diaperstodating
by Angel on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Welcome to the group!

Quoting christineT79:

Hi & welcome. My name is Christine & I'm a new mom too. My baby girl is 5 months old & her name is Olive. This group is great, everyone here is really nice.

WNCgirl
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:50 AM

Quoting illinoismommy83:

Welcome :) How are you enjoying motherhood?

It's terrific!  My little one is getting really close to crawling and can almost sit by himself.  I love watching him learn.  We are quickly babyproofing everything in sight!

WNCgirl
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Quoting GraceStrickland:

Hi Elizabeth!  It must be nice to live near family, I keep trying to get back near mine but I fear it may never be possible.  I'm sure they are thrilled to have grandbaby around!

I joined this site at a time when I did not know many other Moms but oddly only began using it recently.  But I enjoy it quite a bit.

Does this mean lots of free babysitting for you? =)

I do get a lot of offers from the grandparents.  Not enough offers to cook and clean though!  :)

tnmommy5
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Hello Elizabeth! Welcome to the group and congrats on your new baby!
TableforSeven
by Judy on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Welcome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)