Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

exclusivly breast feeding

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:01 PM
  • 13 Replies
Any of doing that if so how many times a day ?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Junebaby18
by Nannerz on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:44 PM
I'm still bf my dd who is 19 months. She nurses in the morning at wake up, nap, and bedtime. Usually a couple times a night too.

How old is your baby?
christineT79
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:35 PM

I'm ebf my 5 month old. She nurses about every 3 to 4 hours round the clock. How old is your baby? Are you just curious or are you having any problems nursing?

Marimaru
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Every 2 to 4 hours here.  Usually closer to 2, unless she sleeps hard and then it'll be longer.  My oldest was every 2 hours like clockwork until we weaned at 14 months.

keepingfaith12
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:29 AM
Thanks ladys my baby will b 3months tommorow I ask because I only pump & I feed him from the bottle.I store his milk in the freezer but at nite I dont pump I sleep straight through the nite I was wondering if anyone else did that
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:40 AM
Bump!
LDavis33
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:13 PM

I don't pump (unless I'm planning on being away for more than a few hours).  I feed my little girl (4 months) about 6 times throughout the day (give or take).  Her last feeding is usually around 10pm and she sleeps straight through the night until about 8am.  

Quoting keepingfaith12:

Thanks ladys my baby will b 3months tommorow I ask because I only pump & I feed him from the bottle.I store his milk in the freezer but at nite I dont pump I sleep straight through the nite I was wondering if anyone else did that

CourtneyCS
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this
My dd is 6 weeks old and eats every 3 hrs or so
CourtneyCS
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I pumped with my last dd. There is an exclusively pumping group on here that is pretty helpful if you have any questions.

Quoting keepingfaith12:

ToYnyc
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this

i used to feed every 2 hours

rebeccasmommy09
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:07 PM
1 mom liked this
My 14mo still bf. We're slowly cutting down on frequency. I plan to fully wean her by 18-19mo (same as I did with dd1).
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)