Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

its sundayyyy

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:43 PM
  • 15 Replies
Sooo how's everyones Sunday?? Anthony is sick again....did I mention I hate daycare??!! Anyway. I vowed to stay home in my pjs today ...he's napping and I am on the couch with a bag of chips
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ruby_jewel_04
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol... 2, of my 4 are sick too. I'm stuck home with them. My tiny one is just a week old, so I'm pumping a lot to get my supply up. So its a pajama day for us too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C.Fleury
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:56 PM
Sunday = Family Funday, well most Sundays at least. Not this one though. My son is getting over the flu as well as my hubs. So it's laundry day, grocery shopping and getting a bunch of different finger foods ready for this evening.
blueeyes2000
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Sunday we are going to be going out to eat as a family.

SallyB_LMT
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Well, we had planned to go watch SB at a friend's house, but their kid got sick and now we're just having a lazy at home day.  SIL is at home with her baby today, so I might go hang with her for a few.  Dh is still sleeping and it's my day to sleep in, but according to him I can take a nap anytime and I went to bed 'early'.  Grrr...

TableforSeven
by Judy on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:25 PM

I had my first day of Ulpan today. (Intense Hebrew language classes for adults.). I was excited and nervous, but it was a great day.....LOVE my teacher, she is awesome....and the class is about half English-speaking so she is making sure to translate everything into English (my DH started Ulpan 3 months ago and there are only two English speakers in his while class (of nearly 30) so their teacher usually only translates to Russian).

After class...to celebrate my first day....DH and I got a nice lunch out.  I had errands to run this afternoon and laundry to do.  We had leftovers for dinner.  And I did my homework, packed the boys' breakfasts for school and put together the stuff I need for class tomorrow.  I am soooooooo ready for bed!

diaperstodating
by Angel on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I am sorry your little one is sick, and all the other mamas with sick family members.
diaperstodating
by Angel on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:36 PM
2 moms liked this
I am excited!! Woo hoo!
Church was great this morning. I am really excited about The Super Bowl!! Go Ravens!!
illegallyblonde
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:27 PM
We have a sick LO too. No Super Bowl party.
SoJosMom
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Are you ready for some football? We are going to a Super Bowl Party at a friend's house later. I am not a big football fan, but I enjoy the new commercials.
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Both of my sons came home from school with colds this past week~ at least it's not the flu or stomach bug, lol.

We're all just chillin' today. Waiting for the Superbowl. I just finished watching last week's episode of Downton Abbey.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN