Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

death

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:55 AM
  • 31 Replies

hi iam new to this site and my husband died almost a year ago and a few nights ago my oldest daughter and i had a dream about my dead husband the same night and that i night i felt that he was with me i was just wondering if anyone knew what that meant if anyone could help i would be very thankful

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:56 AM
I'm sorry for your loss :( I have no idea
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momofqtees
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I heard when you dream of the deceased they are trying to talk to you.  Makes me sad bc I always want to dream of my nephew that passed but never did.

lmlilly
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:02 AM

thank you it has been hard on all of us it was just really odd that we both had a dream about him the same night and then i felt like he was there with me this month on the 22nd he will have been gone a year if thats true then i wonder what he is trying to tell me i just wish that i could talk to him one more time

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:04 AM

Hello and welcome!  I'm sorry for your loss =(

lmlilly
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:14 AM

hi and thank you i am really glad that i found this site and thank you it is still hard i have three children so it has been very hard they are still trying to figure out why there father was killed

diaperstodating
by Angel on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:18 AM
Welcome to the group. I am sorry for your loss : (
lmlilly
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:21 AM

thank you i just wish i could figure this out does anyone know of a good medium that i could talk to

ginene
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:26 AM
Welcome and sorry for your loss. I dream about my brother a lot and he passed June 2, 2012. I never research the meaning behind it. I just assume I just miss him.

Maybe it's you missing him which is causing you to dream about him.
lmlilly
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:32 AM

thank you..you know i probably would have thought the same thing but then like i said my oldest daughter had a dream bout him the same night and that i night i felt like he was with me it was just to odd

AtillaTheHun
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:35 AM

You could ask the ladies in the Psychic Realm group for a reading :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)