Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Ok so I live down the block from a Krispy Kreme Donut..mmmmmm yes are you jealous ?  ha ha ha..anyways on sundays me and little man walk down and get the newpaper and donuts.  So this past sunday I got a dozen (which when I began this little tradition I started off buying 2 donuts) We got home and I  had a donut and then got back up to eat another one..Then I plopped back down on the couch and began to enjoy my second donut (really my 3rd)  and my 3 1/2 year old looks at me horrified and says mommy...put that back.  I said why?....he said put it back you eat toooooo many donuts!  ugh....thank you son for the reminder that I am a Krispy Kreme addict. 

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Replies (11-14):
MrsJoe125
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this

THAT'S THE BEST PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Even when I did eat things like donuts I couldn't stand those.  They are so greasy!

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:14 PM

*gag* I can't stand greasy food.

Quoting MrsJoe125:

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Even when I did eat things like donuts I couldn't stand those.  They are so greasy!

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.  ~Mildred B. Vermont
MyahsMom
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I LOVE Krispy Kreme too! But only the plain glazed ones. Yummy!!! I have absolutely none near me though so I am safe, lol! Good luck with your addiction!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsJoe125
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:37 PM

I don't like greasy food as a rule either, but in the right application and with enough sugar... mmmmmm

lol

I was half kidding; I didn't think they were particularly greasy.  Maybe you got one that went into the oil before it was hot enough; I know that if I don't wait until oil is hot enough to fry in, the food comes out greasy.  IDK.  Anyway, I really like them. Always have.

I'll admit, DD's are less greasy. :-)

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

*gag* I can't stand greasy food.

Quoting MrsJoe125:

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)