Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

not having the best of days

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:24 AM
  • 4 Replies
I don't want to be a Debbie downer....but I tried really hard to do the "right" things and be a good person and my life is so up in the air. I need to snap out of this mood and appreciate what I do have ....I'm just resentful of having my life ripped out from under me and having to start over in my 30s. I hope all of you are having a wonderful Tuesday!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ToYnyc
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Dont want to sound like a cliche, but i believe we go through struggles in life to build character and strength, whatever it is you're going through believe that you're going to come out of it better than you were before. my favorite quote, " when life knocks you down, get up and tell that bitch she hits like a girl" lol 

NurseMom5811
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:14 PM
Lol thanks
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
christineT79
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:46 PM

It's so true that when you are going through tough times you can't see that your life might be on a better path. I went through a tough time about 3 years ago when I lost my job then my hubby lost his job, we both couldnt find jobs & were unemployed for 2 years. At the time I was devistated & I went into a deep depression. Now I can look back as it being the best thing that could have happened to me because a lot of positive things came out of me losing my job. I'm sorry that your having a rough time, talk to us if you need any advice or support.

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry you are having a rough time - I try to be a good person too and yes shit does happen.  Here's my philosophy, even if you cried until next Thursday would it make a difference ?  Then change what can be changed, and work around what can't, get back up and keep going.   I feel like life has given me a slap in the face over the past 3-4 years ... seriously !  But I do the best with what I have and go about it day to day.  I am gratefull for what I have, I try to see the better side of things.  i.e. ; my daughter has dyslexia and struggles with reading and writting but she is a math and art honor roll, she's beautiful and she's healthy and happy.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN