Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Scream lesbian?! Lol I mean seriously?! Ok yes I'm gay. But do I have a tattoo across my forehead that says it? Reason I'm asking is because tonight at dinner (We went out for my sisters birthday) while I was taking my DD and my niece to the bathroom one of the waitresses gave me her number in the bathroom and told me to call or text her. Because she wanted to take me out on a date! She was gorgeous! But I don't know what to do! I haven't been on a date in over 5yrs! So tell me ladies did this woman just go out on a limb by giving me her number? Or do I really look gay? Also do I call her?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Replies (21-30):
mama.samm.2.3
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol ok yes that would be the worst. But I'm sure she would get bored stalking me and move on lol.

Quoting ToYnyc:

worst thing that could happen is shes a stalker lol

Quoting mama.samm.2.3:

I'm really thinking about it. I mean I'm single after all lol. Whats the worst that happens I decide I don't like her and don't ask her out again.

Quoting LilliesValley:

You don't screaming gay to me. Why not go out on the date?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DragonMother10
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:14 PM
I wouldn't say you do or don't. I have a friend who is gay, and you would think he was totally straight if you personally didn't know him. Maybe she had seen you around before?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hollydaze1974
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Call her. More than likely she guessed with sheer hope. Don't disappoint! ;-)
bellygirl
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:27 PM

Well you definitely don't look gay, lol.  Maybe it was a vibe she got from you.  Who knows.  Of course you should call her! 

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:11 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree! :)

Quoting kysmama08:

Nope you don't she prob just found you attractive. I say go for it :)
lovemymd
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:14 AM
Yes u do maybe bc of the way I posed. Don't get me wrong u r a good looking lady just not feminine enough.
Una75
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:56 AM

Sometimes you just know. Just about everybody I knew was different back in high school didn't shock me at all when I found out they were gay.

You don't scream girly girl, for sure. But it's not like you're screaming stud either.  It could be subtle things you aren't even aware of - the way you walk, sit, talk, etc.  Something about you clued her in.

Go on the date and enjoy it.

SassyLaLa85
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:59 AM

No you don't. Call her, you never know what might happen....give her a chance.

January1964
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:07 AM

No, not at all. What were you wearing at the restaurant? When you go out on the date, you can ask her what made her give you her number. Let us know!

EmilyJ604
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:14 AM

I would have never guessed

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)