Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

VALENTINES DAY PHOTO IDEAS!! HELP!!!

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:42 PM
  • 27 Replies

I am taking my Daughter for her Valentines Day pictures this weekend...I have NO idea what kind of ideas to ask the photographer to do. They have a kissing booth but she is too young and small for that, it is aimed more towards toddlers and up. She is almost 5 months. Any ideas??? I have to call and make an appointment tonight. I have a red Minnie Mouse I thought of bringing...

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MJP76
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:28 PM
1 mom liked this

That's cute. 

Pits hard to do "outside of the box" photos when you are going to a place to have them done.. Usually all of the poses are the same...

DH does all of our photography, so I am thankful for that.

tnkrbell860
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:44 PM

Where we take her they are always up for ideas. I generally always have a special costume or whatever. Just for Valentines Day they only have a kissing booth that is adorable....but I don't see anything my Daughter could do with it...lol I have 2 days to come up with ideas. :D

Quoting MJP76:

That's cute. 

Pits hard to do "outside of the box" photos when you are going to a place to have them done.. Usually all of the poses are the same...

MJP76
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Your baby is so young.. I mean.. People just coo over a cute outfit..lol 

its also hard to do outside of the box when children are so young. If the place usually has good ideas, I'd just go with the flow...

Quoting tnkrbell860:

Where we take her they are always up for ideas. I generally always have a special costume or whatever. Just for Valentines Day they only have a kissing booth that is adorable....but I don't see anything my Daughter could do with it...lol I have 2 days to come up with ideas. :D

Quoting MJP76:

That's cute. 

tnkrbell860
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:52 PM

Thanks :D I have a little cute black and red dress...She is going to wear that so...idk, we will figure something :D

Quoting MJP76:

its also hard to do outside of the box when children are so young. If the place usually has good ideas, I'd just go with the flow...

Quoting tnkrbell860:

Quoting MJP76:

That's cute. 

JuicyRedTomato
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:19 PM
1 mom liked this

She will look cute in any picture. :)

The red Minnie is cute, although it kinda makes me think of Disney meets Carrie (the horror movie).

tnkrbell860
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:24 PM

awww

Quoting JuicyRedTomato:

She will look cute in any picture. :)

The red Minnie is cute, although it kinda makes me think of Disney meets Carrie (the horror movie).

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:07 AM
I agree.

Quoting MJP76:

Quoting tnkrbell860:

Quoting MJP76:

That's cute. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BlsdWithTwOKids
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Aw babies look cute in any photo,people will coo over her in just a cute outfit...I have been taking my own pictures of my Kids for over 2 years,I used to take them to Picture Me portrait studios since they were newborns,but they got rid of their props and all their backrounds and raised their prices so it kind of sucks :-(..As far as props I hit the Target $1 Bins and find incredibly cute props for less then $1 sometimes,one year for Valentine's day I found these really cute Heart Pillows that said Hug Me on them,we still have the green one my daughter picked out,I always think it's cute to photograoh children with those giant swirky lollipops but considering your daughter is 5 months old not sure if that would work,I have seen some fairly cute photo ideas for Babies,I have seen moms who have their baby photographed looking like Cupid i think it's cute but she's your baby and it's your choice,which studio are you taking her to ?...I do like the idea of the stuffed animal it might keep her occupied during a photo shoot and it's a cute prop.

Kinda like this is what I meant

BlsdWithTwOKids
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:16 AM

I meant this,sorry the photo didn't post

ChrystalGreene
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Not to sound mean but I think the "ALL" red mini mouse will not photo well... it might look like a undefined red blob... this is what I think there is no insult intend just an idea.

I think a VERY big candy box and you can put her in it like a piece of candy or perhaps even use her dress to fill the frame like in the photo below.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN