Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Schedule

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:41 PM
  • 12 Replies
Some days I feel like I was so unproductive so I've started to write things down so at the end of the day I can read what I did and feel better..,

Today I went to my stroller fit class

I grocery shopped

I cleaned the girls room and the bathroom

Did the dishes

Took ds to dance

Went to my doc appt

I feel good about today esp since I did must if it with a 7 month old attached to my hip. This might not seem like a lot to some people but I haven't been able to do much since ds was born, I hope I can keep his up
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SweetMama823
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:29 AM
What's stroller fit class?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brooked18
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:25 AM
It's an exercise class that you can bring your baby to. They dit in the stroller, it's called bsby bootcamp. It's nice cause I can wirkout 3 days a week for an hour with other moms. Google it they have them all over
graycalico
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Nice! Taking care of kids us a 24/7 job, so anything you manage to do around that is awesome.
mommybug77
by Crystal on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Good job. My schedule is shot to hell. I had to walk oldest to school since she is being stalked with an attempted abduction. Then I took younger ones to school. Did some dishes, am nursing the baby. Have to pick up 1 kid at noon. Have a school meeting at 4 and still manage dinner after that.
Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:10 AM

sometimes it feels good write everything down - I do that sometimes and look back and be proud of what was accomplished that day

Brooked18
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Yes, that is what I was thinking focus on the positives, instead of looking around the house saying look at all the stuff I couldn't get done today, I have a list of all the stuff I did get done
almondpigeon
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:54 AM

I found a to-do list app for my phone.  Every night, I add everything I need to do the next day.  It doesn't matter how small the task, I add it.  (clean bathroom, take trashcan to the street, clean out my emails, etc....)  I feel so productive as I check things off the list.  

momma2mms
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:55 AM

That is horrible. What is going on?

Quoting mommybug77:

Good job. My schedule is shot to hell. I had to walk oldest to school since she is being stalked with an attempted abduction. Then I took younger ones to school. Did some dishes, am nursing the baby. Have to pick up 1 kid at noon. Have a school meeting at 4 and still manage dinner after that.

mommybug77
by Crystal on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Quoting momma2mms:

a guy in an SUV tried to convince my 8th grader to get in his car. He followed her to school, asked her name, where she was going. He waited for her after school too, she ran to grandmas. I filed a report from the school yesterday.
momma2mms
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Ahhh

Quoting mommybug77:

Quoting momma2mms:

a guy in an SUV tried to convince my 8th grader to get in his car. He followed her to school, asked her name, where she was going. He waited for her after school too, she ran to grandmas. I filed a report from the school yesterday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)