Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Look what I can do!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:23 AM
  • 6 Replies

I know this sounds odd but I am simply thrilled.  I went to a holistic doctor back in July and he put my family on a gluten free, sugar free, junk free diet.  It has greatly improved our health.  I was absolutely shocked to do this today...

no big deal right?  I mean, everybody can bend toes right?

No!  For the past 10 years I have only been able to bend 2 of my toes like this...

and now I can either bend the other 3 or not bend them whichever I chose.  I'm thrilled!  It's a bit of a challenge to bend the 3.  They seem really sore and out of shape of moving that way but it's a huge step for my crazy feet!

Now if only the foot/ankle/leg pains would go away with it.

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.  ~Mildred B. Vermont
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mama.samm.2.3
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:38 AM
Thats awesome! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bizkit_fanky
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:02 AM

Wonderful news

SallyB_LMT
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:27 AM

Sounds like you had some inflammation going on.  Glad to see you're doing better.

MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:44 AM
1 mom liked this

crazy!  kinda funny because it looks like you are flipping us off with your toe!  LOL

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Feb. 8, 2013 at 6:21 AM
Nice!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:00 AM
That's exactly how I discovered I couldn't bend it in the first place lol. I was on one of those rides where the seats go above the boardwalk and I had sandals on so I had my toes bent trying to hold them on my feet. My friend who was riding with me goes "hey stop flipping me off!" I was completely confused until she pointed out my toes.

Quoting MixedCooke:

crazy!  kinda funny because it looks like you are flipping us off with your toe!  LOL

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)