Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Research papers

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:09 AM
  • 9 Replies

I am taking english this term and we were assigned to write 4 essays. Not so bad. The teacher walked us through the first 3 papers to make sure we were doing it right. My last paper is a research essay and I chose to write mine on Agenda 21. The stuff I am reading on Agenda 21 is CRAZY. I even bought Glenn Becks book and read it in a night. What have you ladies read about Agenda 21 and do you believe it or not?

by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:16 AM

never heard of it.  My term paper had to be a persuasive one and I did it on euthanasia for people.

Firewoman33
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 6:33 AM
I've never heard of it either. Can you give a brief synopsis?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Feb. 8, 2013 at 6:53 AM

Quoting Firewoman33:

shygrl3cccm
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 6:54 AM
This... I'm interested too

Quoting Firewoman33:

ooCherryo0
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:56 PM

I don't know where to start on explaining it lol... the United Nations seeks to co-opt, via individual governments, and eventually, a “one-world government,” privately held land under the auspices of ensuring its “sustainability.” Worse still, the UN’s Agenda 21 has even laid out plans for “depopulation” or rather, “population control.” If it sounds like something out of George Orwell’s 1984, that is because Agenda 21′s tenets are eerily in line with the demented alternate reality Orwell himself had imagined while scribing the pages of his famed novel.

“Sustainable development” is the catch-phrase Beck urged his Monday evening viewers to be leery of.

Where one can live and what land should be designated for would, under fully-realized Agenda 21 plan, be controlled by the United Nations and a future one-world government. Consider the following section from the UN website on Agenda 21′s plan for “promoting sustainable human settlement development.” 

(I just pasted that from a website. It was shorter explaining it then my research paper.)

The red areas is where they want to cut humans off too.

ooCherryo0
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 4:03 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esJY2SK_4tE

I cant get the video to load

storkradio193
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 5:07 PM

I'd never heard of agenda 21 until I just googled it.  It has been around since 1992.  If it's a big deal, I'm surprised it doesn't get much press.

http://www.cafemom.com/home/storkradio193

MamaCarterof5
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 5:12 PM
1 mom liked this

It feels very "Hunger Games" -ish :) Lol

MrsJoe125
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Never heard of that before, except I've heard the term "sustainable development".  Otherwise, I figured someone would eventually do something like this and that it was already in the works somehow.

Ppl have been trying to control each other since the fall of man.  :-(

It's hard for me to understand why ppl want to control each other; why can't we all just live and let live?  ARG!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)