Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Snowed in....

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Amy
  • 49 Replies
3 moms liked this
So I don't post often but decided to today. We are in the middle of a blizzard and I felt like showing my twins off! Feel free to post pics of your kiddos! (Pics in reply).
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amyrebecca1853
by Amy on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:30 PM
2 moms liked this

Kai (26 months)
amyrebecca1853
by Amy on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Ardyn (also 26 months)
christineT79
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Where are you? I'm in PA & we are suppost to get snow tonight, my city is calling for 3 to 6 inches. I kind of wish we'd get more, we havent had a big blizzard in a few years. Your son is a cutie.

amyrebecca1853
by Amy on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:35 PM
Connecticut. Supposed to get 20-30 inches. Not sure how much we have gotten yet but it looks nasty out there.

Quoting christineT79:

Where are you? I'm in PA & we are suppost to get snow tonight, my city is calling for 3 to 6 inches. I kind of wish we'd get more, we havent had a big blizzard in a few years. Your son is a cutie.

christineT79
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Quoting amyrebecca1853:

Connecticut. Supposed to get 20-30 inches. Not sure how much we have gotten yet but it looks nasty out there.

Quoting christineT79:

I'm jelious. I would love to get snowed in with my hubby. After going major food shopping of course. lol.

christineT79
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:39 PM

Quoting christineT79:

Quoting amyrebecca1853:

Quoting christineT79:

I'm jelious. I would love to get snowed in with my hubby. After going major food shopping of course. lol.

Ohh & your dd is adorable too. Sorry I didnt see the pic of her right away. I love the funny face she's making.

amyrebecca1853
by Amy on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:44 PM
Haha thanks. She's a nut!

Quoting christineT79:

Quoting christineT79:

Quoting amyrebecca1853:

Quoting christineT79:

Ohh & your dd is adorable too. Sorry I didnt see the pic of her right away. I love the funny face she's making.

amyrebecca1853
by Amy on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:44 PM
I'm with my kids and my parents lol! My SO is miles away. Would be nicer if he were here with us. :)

Quoting christineT79:

Quoting amyrebecca1853:

Quoting christineT79:

liss05
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 5:19 PM
1 mom liked this

liss05
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Where are you located in CT?? I am in Fairfield County and my DD is always looking for friends.:)

Quoting amyrebecca1853:

Quoting christineT79:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN