Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What Blizzard do you remember?

Apparently there was a Blizzard of 1978 (I read in another post) that was before my time, and the time of some of us in this group.

Do you remember a Blizzard during your childhood? Which one?

by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:11 PM
Replies (21-23):
SassyLaLa85
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:26 PM

I don'te remember the 1978 blizzard cuz I was only 7 months old or so. But I do remember the 1991 Halloween Blizzard that hit Wisconsin and Minnesota

TableforSeven
by Judy on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:40 PM

From my childhood?  I remember that there were blizzards and large amounts of snow from time-to-time but I have no clue which blizzards they were or when.

The blizzard I do remember was in 1996 because we were in the process of packing for a move when it happened.  We moved in to our first home carrying everything through paths shoveled in the tall snow-banks.

i also remember the freak snow-storm in Oct 2011.  That was the first time we ever lost power for more than a few hours.  And we had huge tree branches down all over our yard.

BuckeyezRule
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:27 PM

I remember drifts in ne ohio that were over my head. As a kid, loved them! Now, as an adult, in Utah, we've had 2+FEET of snow, and nothing is closed or changes. Lol my kids are in 2nd and 4th grade, and we've never had a snow day, ever.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN