Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What did you do? Sopping, stayed home,etc

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Replies (11-20):
LuckyMom822
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I haven't done anything because Saturdays are my day. Tonight is date night so bf and I are going out with friends and we are going to have a blast. Yay for date night!!!!!!

sheri305
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Went to a kiddie party to the park

C.Fleury
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Had basketball tournament with our son from 9am till almost 4 this evening. Came home an snuggled a bit with my son, he fell asleep so I started making dinner. Which was chicken and steak fajitas... We ate dinner, now our son is using up his XBOX hours (we set limited time limits), hubs is putsin' on the net and I'm watching a chick flick in my jams. Mellow rest of the evenin
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mbpeaceful12
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this

We went to pick up some additional Valentine's Day candy for Sunday School and school for Thursday. I do not want to add up how much I spent.

Shaybay218
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:21 AM

Aww...Hope you all feel better soon!

Quoting lindsay122001:

We ALL woke up sick. The baby seems to have it the worst. She's 15 months. Thank god she mostly been sleeping today. Poor kiddo :(

Shaybay218
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:22 AM

Lol...I'm sure you didnt do too bad! 

Quoting Mbpeaceful12:

We went to pick up some additional Valentine's Day candy for Sunday School and school for Thursday. I do not want to add up how much I spent.

Shaybay218
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:23 AM

Enjoy!

Quoting C.Fleury:

Had basketball tournament with our son from 9am till almost 4 this evening. Came home an snuggled a bit with my son, he fell asleep so I started making dinner. Which was chicken and steak fajitas... We ate dinner, now our son is using up his XBOX hours (we set limited time limits), hubs is putsin' on the net and I'm watching a chick flick in my jams. Mellow rest of the evenin

Shaybay218
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:24 AM

I hope you 2 have a wonderful time!

Quoting LuckyMom822:

I haven't done anything because Saturdays are my day. Tonight is date night so bf and I are going out with friends and we are going to have a blast. Yay for date night!!!!!!

Shaybay218
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:26 AM

You just gave me the idea of taking my kiddos to the park...thank you and I hope you enjoyed the party!

Quoting sheri305:

Went to a kiddie party to the park

Christine9576
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:48 AM
I shoveled...we had so much snow.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN