Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What did you do? Sopping, stayed home,etc

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Replies (31-38):
Mbpeaceful12
by Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Thank you! My fourteen-year-old daughter and I were talking about how Valentine's Day and Halloween are the days that the candy corporations clean up, as we were popping almond Hershey kisses and Skittles in our mouths.............

Quoting Shaybay218:

Lol...I'm sure you didnt do too bad! 

Quoting Mbpeaceful12:

We went to pick up some additional Valentine's Day candy for Sunday School and school for Thursday. I do not want to add up how much I spent.

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Made room in our shed for everything in my son's room, then went to the hardware store for paint and all of its accessories, replacement parts for our shop vac and a few other things we needed. 

We are painting the walls in our house and pulling up the linoleum floor to stain the concrete. We are starting with our sons room because the toilet backed up in there and the floor got ruined. 

Deanna155
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Stayed home...

sweeping

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:51 PM
We went to a valentine's party that my sister had.
Shaybay218
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:23 AM

Oh wow! Sorry to hear that!

Quoting countrymomma81:

Made room in our shed for everything in my son's room, then went to the hardware store for paint and all of its accessories, replacement parts for our shop vac and a few other things we needed. 

We are painting the walls in our house and pulling up the linoleum floor to stain the concrete. We are starting with our sons room because the toilet backed up in there and the floor got ruined. 

Shaybay218
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:23 AM

Great! I hope you had some fun!

Quoting lalasmama2007:

We went to a valentine's party that my sister had.

Shaybay218
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:25 AM

Lol...i'm ready for valentines to come and go!

Quoting Mbpeaceful12:

Thank you! My fourteen-year-old daughter and I were talking about how Valentine's Day and Halloween are the days that the candy corporations clean up, as we were popping almond Hershey kisses and Skittles in our mouths.............

Quoting Shaybay218:

Lol...I'm sure you didnt do too bad! 

Quoting Mbpeaceful12:

We went to pick up some additional Valentine's Day candy for Sunday School and school for Thursday. I do not want to add up how much I spent.

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Thanks. It's actually for the better, because it got my grandma to actually agree to us doing some stuff in the house now. 

We live in a house owned by my grandmother. She never wanted us to make any changes  but now that the floor got ruined I guess she figured we may as well be able to make it nice...lol. 

Quoting Shaybay218:

Oh wow! Sorry to hear that!

Quoting countrymomma81:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)