Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

I'm a Happy Mommy

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:23 PM
  • 3 Replies
2 moms liked this

I'm a happy mommy right now. We had a nice afternoon out and finally got my DH a new laptop (He'd been using his iPhone for nearly 4 months now) and my DD and I went and looked at kitties at PetSmart, and she walked around and held Mommy's hand like a big girl. We came home, she had dinner, we played for a little bit, I took her to bed, read her stories, and she only fussed for a minute or two before settling down and my husband went out for dinner. I assumed he was going to bring back fast food or something, but we went to the olive garden and got the mussels I like and a metric ton of bread. (Seriously, somehow 1 order of bread turned into 2 dozen...good thing I love them!)

Tomorrow we're taking DD to the Aquarium for the first time (She really liked the zoo), and once DH is finished setting up his new laptop we're going to watch a movie.

Yes, I am one happy full Mommy right now. simple smileIt's the little things really.

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MayMommy07
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Sounds like a great day! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Cheek2346
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:39 PM
Sounds like everyone is very happy in your house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CotterpinDoozer
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:44 PM

If was a really good day. Things have been a little roughly lately, so it was a very welcome thing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)