Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

The Walking Dead...who are fans?

Posted by   + Show Post
There showing season 2 episodes on amc right now, I think gonna continue up until the premiere tomorrow night, YAY. I love this show lol.
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Replies (61-70):
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:04 PM
I don't watch it
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
yroder2003
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:07 PM

damn cable lol. they will show lastnight's episode right before the new episode next sunday, if you didnt already know that.'

Quoting Armygirl2299703:

I didn't watch much last son due to living somewhere we had NO tv, but I got into it this season after my boyfriend got cable at his place. Was just starting to get into things when they made us wait this looong wait. I missed last night though thanks to the cable company messing up the order for my cable. I had a lousy 6-8 channels and guess what wasn't one of them! grr..I was a lil pissed. It's fixed now but low and behold amc is just showing a bunch of movies tonight.

Kirsten3
by New Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:10 PM
Just watched all the seasons the season premiere. Loving it!
LadyOphelia
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I would agree. It stays pretty close to the comics, very true to the storyline. I sense Kirkman keeps a tight lid on that. They have moved faster/slower with some things, killed off people differently/early & brought in new people (left out some). But I heard Kirkman say that he wants to make everyone shocked, not just the watchers...but readers too. He certainly has!!  Even stuff that I know is coming (eventually) I am shocked & excited to see.

Quoting yroder2003:

Quoting LadyOphelia:

Wore my Michonne shirt all day long (because I am that geeky).  We DVRed it so I can watch without commercials. But I am excited to watch it in a little bit....and Talking Dead, because I love that behind the scenes stuff & Chris Hardwick. I read the comics too (told ya...geeky & proud)

I have a friend who read the comics also. He says there staying pretty true to them, do you agree?

Mya62412
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Me me me I recorded last nights show on my dvr so I could watch it again :-D
Armygirl2299703
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:16 AM
1 mom liked this

I figured that they would and I can't wait!!

Quoting yroder2003:

damn cable lol. they will show lastnight's episode right before the new episode next sunday, if you didnt already know that.'

Quoting Armygirl2299703:

I didn't watch much last son due to living somewhere we had NO tv, but I got into it this season after my boyfriend got cable at his place. Was just starting to get into things when they made us wait this looong wait. I missed last night though thanks to the cable company messing up the order for my cable. I had a lousy 6-8 channels and guess what wasn't one of them! grr..I was a lil pissed. It's fixed now but low and behold amc is just showing a bunch of movies tonight.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

yroder2003
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:31 PM
You were right, morgan is back!!!

Quoting mom.of.4:

love love love it...countdown has begun for the new episode. do you all think Rick will ever see Morgan and Duane again? I'm hopeful....

mom.of.4
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 5:23 AM

glad he was back but it was so sad...

Quoting yroder2003:

Quoting mom.of.4:

love love love it...countdown has begun for the new episode. do you all think Rick will ever see Morgan and Duane again? I'm hopeful....

angelbab24
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 5:28 AM
I couldn't believe what happened to his son!! I hope somehow Morgan goes to Rick at the prison and joins their group.....

Quoting mom.of.4:

glad he was back but it was so sad...

Quoting yroder2003:

Quoting mom.of.4:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
loveTHEviking
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 6:28 AM

Oh I love TWD! Daryl is my fave..love him! Anyhow... last night was crazy. I m glad Michonne is starting to open up. That little convo she had w/ Rick towards the end when she told him she knew he saw things... that made me giggle.. especially when Rick aks her if she wanted to drive & she says yeah & Rick says b/c I see things lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)