Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

The Walking Dead...who are fans?

Posted by   + Show Post
There showing season 2 episodes on amc right now, I think gonna continue up until the premiere tomorrow night, YAY. I love this show lol.
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Replies (71-78):
Darkangel166
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:06 AM
Nah...I'm a True Blood fan speaking of which summer is getting here I can't wait for summer to see TB.
yroder2003
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 8:25 AM
Yes, it did suck to see what this life has done to morgan, but I hope to since ric told them where they are that morgan will join them eventually.

Quoting angelbab24:

I couldn't believe what happened to his son!! I hope somehow Morgan goes to Rick at the prison and joins their group.....

Quoting mom.of.4:

glad he was back but it was so sad...

Quoting yroder2003:

You were right, morgan is back!!!

Quoting mom.of.4:

love love love it...countdown has begun for the new episode. do you all think Rick will ever see Morgan and Duane again? I'm hopeful....

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
yroder2003
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 8:28 AM
I like michonne too, she is growing on me. Did you think it was weird how fast she got in and out to get that pic and cat thing. But this season has been awesome so far.

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Oh I love TWD! Daryl is my fave..love him! Anyhow... last night was crazy. I m glad Michonne is starting to open up. That little convo she had w/ Rick towards the end when she told him she knew he saw things... that made me giggle.. especially when Rick aks her if she wanted to drive & she says yeah & Rick says b/c I see things lol.

loveTHEviking
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 8:33 AM

Yeah I did! She's GOOD. I thought for sure she was going to come out & something was going to be wrong! As soon as I start to like someone new they die lol. I mean look at what happened to Axel lol. I was starting to like him & then BLAM! *sigh*

I was so upset!

Quoting yroder2003:

I like michonne too, she is growing on me. Did you think it was weird how fast she got in and out to get that pic and cat thing. But this season has been awesome so far.

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Oh I love TWD! Daryl is my fave..love him! Anyhow... last night was crazy. I m glad Michonne is starting to open up. That little convo she had w/ Rick towards the end when she told him she knew he saw things... that made me giggle.. especially when Rick aks her if she wanted to drive & she says yeah & Rick says b/c I see things lol.

yroder2003
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 8:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah Axel's creepiness was finally subsiding, and exactly, they kill him off.

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Yeah I did! She's GOOD. I thought for sure she was going to come out & something was going to be wrong! As soon as I start to like someone new they die lol. I mean look at what happened to Axel lol. I was starting to like him & then BLAM! *sigh*

I was so upset!

Quoting yroder2003:

Quoting loveTHEviking:

SarahSuzyQ
by Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 8:44 AM
I see this is an older post, but I'll still chime in because I love The Walking Dead! I haven't watched last night's episode though, because we usually DVR and skip commercials. :-)
yroder2003
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:09 AM
Sunday's episode was great.

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

I see this is an older post, but I'll still chime in because I love The Walking Dead! I haven't watched last night's episode though, because we usually DVR and skip commercials. :-)

Emma87
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:11 AM
1 mom liked this

never miss an episode!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)