Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

True or false??? Updated

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:33 PM
  • 17 Replies
Married someone smart bc ur children will inherent his gene.

Never married a man that u have no respect for.

If u can't change him as ur bf u would unlikely to change him as a dh

If u willing to trade ur him for a million dollars maybe he is not the right one to be ur husband.

What are ur thoughts on this?????!!!!!

For me they r all true!

I was lucky enough to married a smart husband

Who is nearly perfect and I respect him dearly.

And I absolutely positive would not trade him for a million dollars.

Update; so for those who think this is all false.

So u would married low IQ man

Who u have no respect for

And u wouldn't want to change anything about him

And u willing to trade him for a million dollars.

I'm just wondering.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BuckeyezRule
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:38 PM

We have life insurance on him. He's 'worth' more than that. To me, he's worth more. :)

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:25 AM

False

TattoomamaPink
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:59 AM

FALSE

LuckyMom822
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:46 AM

#1 Eh..I say marry for love

#2 I agree 100%

#3 You shouldn't want to change anything about him if you take the step of marriage

#4 I'm a divorced mom. I have been dating off and on for eight years. Trust me when I say... Take the money! 

lovemymd
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:13 PM
I dated men who I would trade a million dollars for in a heart beat. That's a reason why I didn't married them. Then i met my husband, he's worth a lot more than a million dollars to me.

Quoting LuckyMom822:

#1 Eh..I say marry for love

#2 I agree 100%

#3 You shouldn't want to change anything about him if you take the step of marriage

#4 I'm a divorced mom. I have been dating off and on for eight years. Trust me when I say... Take the money! 

LuckyMom822
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:18 PM
I really meant number four as a joke because I will probably never marry again. I have marriage issues but I don't have any issues with shopping! LOL
lovemymd
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Lol ;)

Quoting LuckyMom822:

I really meant number four as a joke because I will probably never marry again. I have marriage issues but I don't have any issues with shopping! LOL

lovemymd
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:47 PM
B
ambertreas76
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:54 PM

I am cracking up to the update!!  

My husband and I have very similar IQs.  I do not deal well with unintelligent people and people who cannot convey information well.  I sure as hell wouldn't want someone who is untelligent to be the father of my children.

I have complete respect for him as he does for me.  He is my best friend, lover, provider.  

There's nothing I would change about him.  I love him through and through.  I accept his faults and flaws as being part of the whole person I fell in love with and continue to fall in love with.

I would never ever in a million years trade him for any amount of money be it a million, billion or trillion.  Love has no monetary value.  It is completely priceless.

We are coming upon our 11 year anniversary tomorrow.  Our life together is something to truly celebrate for us.  We have been through hell and back.  We have had great times and even greater times.  We have had hard times and even harder times.  We always come out on top.  We always hold eachother up.  We are eachothers' rock.  He is my best friend.  

lovemymd
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Congrats on ur real and happy marriage! So, I have a point !! I'm glad I see it the same way.

Quoting ambertreas76:

I am cracking up to the update!!  

My husband and I have very similar IQs.  I do not deal well with unintelligent people and people who cannot convey information well.  I sure as hell wouldn't want someone who is untelligent to be the father of my children.

I have complete respect for him as he does for me.  He is my best friend, lover, provider.  

There's nothing I would change about him.  I love him through and through.  I accept his faults and flaws as being part of the whole person I fell in love with and continue to fall in love with.

I would never ever in a million years trade him for any amount of money be it a million, billion or trillion.  Love has no monetary value.  It is completely priceless.

We are coming upon our 11 year anniversary tomorrow.  Our life together is something to truly celebrate for us.  We have been through hell and back.  We have had great times and even greater times.  We have had hard times and even harder times.  We always come out on top.  We always hold eachother up.  We are eachothers' rock.  He is my best friend.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)