Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

getting it back

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:30 PM
  • 3 Replies

Im sooo confused with myself right now.Its like i have so many different emotions. I have 3 kids 18,11,3 i love them with all my bing. But smtimes i feel so ova whelemed. Theres nothing i do r no 1 talk 2 i dnt have any friends. I ask myself all the time how did i get here 2 this place feels empty
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Totally normal.  Have you considered joining any meetup groups geared toward your interests?

Quoting stressed-mom:
Im sooo confused with myself right now.Its like i have so many different emotions. I have 3 kids 18,11,3 i love them with all my bing. But smtimes i feel so ova whelemed. Theres nothing i do r no 1 talk 2 i dnt have any friends. I ask myself all the time how did i get here 2 this place feels empty

ruby_jewel_04
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:33 PM
I underhand. I don't have many friends, especially none I see on a regular basis. I am a stay at home Mom. My kids are 9, 5, 2, and 3 Weeks. I don't get out much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oahoah
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:39 PM

It's hard. i've gone through that. I think what helped me is moms groups, having a regular thing to do on my own and making friends like that. If you have a hobby you could try to find a group to join where you guys do your hobby together or even a book club. The first step is the hardest. Sometimes it's fun to make friends with your kiddos friends' parents or it is a good starting point.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)