Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Prayers

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:46 AM
  • 14 Replies

my husband and i have 4 kids and in December we had our 9 yr anniv. 2013 we thought this was going to be the BEST year ever,  I turned 30 in Jan and hell be 40 in December, our youngest starts school this year, we were going to try and get completly out of debt, I could go back to work, in Dec renew our vows for our 10 yr (we eloped)  year it was going to be amazing!!!  Its not, the middle of December he got sick, in jan we went to his PCP and it was  a "bug" got a Zpack and off we went a few days later he was feeling almost back to normal, the 2nd week of Jan we found out our banck account was hacked and they took us for 1000 dollars, we did get the money back but it was uneeded stress, pluse our oldest was on crutches nearly the entire month from an ankel accident. The DAY she got off her crutches was Feb 1, it was also the day our world more or less completly started to turn upside down, my husbands symptoms returned but with vengence, his brother rushed him to the ER, where the Dx him with the "flu" before we even were seen cause you know, "its going around" so 200.00 later for than and 80.00 for tamiflu and the gurentee that hed be feeling much better by monday we went home, Monday came and he was worst,  we to the PCP where we learned that he tested negative for the flu so that day is when test started coming, that whole week he got worst by Friday we were in the hospital where weve been since, they did find he has a large abscess on his liver but they dont know why, every test imaginable has been run, and every test has come back negative or normal,   Its been rough, frustrating, emotional, we miss the kids and they miss us, they dont understand, we know their being taken care of but we all just want to be together and we have no answers. Hes no longer critical but still serious. so please pray!!!   we are truley being tested with our sickenes and health vow, but the missing the kids part is sooo hard.

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hlzcmjzajz
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:50 AM
I'm so sorry! Sending prayers & well wishes your way; hope they figure something out & your dh is better soon! ((Hugs))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
teamwilson
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:08 AM
Praying for you all.
breebree04
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:45 AM

(((hugs))) prayers sent your way! Hope drs figure out what is wrong with your husband so they can treat him and send you guys home

MomofHDFandNWF
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Oh my goodness... I will definitely pray for you!  Keep us updated on how he is doing.  Do you live close enough to family that some one is there to help you through all of this and help you with your kiddos?

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Definitely. Keep us posted.

Quoting hlzcmjzajz:

I'm so sorry! Sending prayers & well wishes your way; hope they figure something out & your dh is better soon! ((Hugs))
ShelbysHope76
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this

you all are being lifted up as I type. Comfort this family in the only way that you can Lord, be with the children Holy Spirit, our Comforter. Father guide the hands of the doctor's and nurse tending to him. May this too pass quickly, Amen.

USD2012
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:27 AM

So sorry to hear!... Im Buddhist and will pray for good health and happiness of your family everyday.. TC

sending you hugs and kisses.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:41 PM

praying

mushmom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:05 PM
So sorry,! Hope things look up soon!
billiejo79
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:41 PM

Will add you to my prayer list.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN