Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Good News, Mulitplayers!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:00 PM
  • 4 Replies

Ok, so I stole that title from Futurama...

So things have been so icky out my way, I could use some good news. So share your good news with me! What's good going on in your life right now?

One good thing for me right now, is that my daughter said "Wuv Momma" today the second time she's ever said it. That made things better for me.

So what about you?

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jenmatt451
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:29 PM

i'm sorry things haven't been peachy for you lately....so sweet that your daughter said love you!  There is no better feeling than being loved by your children!  My four year old son told me this morning that he would be my valentine tomorrow....just out of the blue...and then gave me a giant bear hug and kisses.

Now for something good.....our newest dog is getting spayed tomorrow....hyper little chewer that she is; I am really hoping it calms her little butt down!  Seriously glad she is getting fixed before she ends up with a litter....I LOVE my dogs, but no puppies....at least not a whole litter! :)

CotterpinDoozer
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:01 AM

Aw, that's so sweet that he did that! My DD is only about 17 months or so so her grasp on words isn't that great yet. That's good about your dog, what kind is it?

Quoting jenmatt451:

i'm sorry things haven't been peachy for you lately....so sweet that your daughter said love you!  There is no better feeling than being loved by your children!  My four year old son told me this morning that he would be my valentine tomorrow....just out of the blue...and then gave me a giant bear hug and kisses.

Now for something good.....our newest dog is getting spayed tomorrow....hyper little chewer that she is; I am really hoping it calms her little butt down!  Seriously glad she is getting fixed before she ends up with a litter....I LOVE my dogs, but no puppies....at least not a whole litter! :)

jenmatt451
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Our new dog is a mix.  Her mom was a Rottweiler and her dad was a dachshund.  I know, don't laugh, I don't want to know how her dad accomplished that job either!  She's super cute though.  I don't have any pictures on this computer (work).

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:10 PM

I've been having a really craptastic week, but my dd got her report card and she's doing great!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN