Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Plans for the weekend?

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:10 AM
  • 39 Replies

What do you have planned?

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrspena
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:32 AM
Its my big brothers birthday tomorrow so we are going out to his place so I can smash a cake in his face. Saturday my parents would be married for 38years. Happy anniversary to my mommy in heaven. Sunday is my relax day. Leftovers so no cooking, and I do all my cleaning Saturday or leave it until Monday.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
carakitty
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:40 AM

Just trying to relax, I guess. It has been one heck of a week :p Next week is my 15th anniversary with DH and I am in charge of planning what we'll do to celebrate and I have no clue what I want us to do.

MamaXRandi
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:53 AM
My birthday is on Monday (presidents day) we are going to Tahoe to play in the snow for a couple days and then on my birthday about 10 of my girlfriends are coming over with kids for a potluck lunch :)
TroyboysMom
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:56 AM

Friday DS has no school - I don't know what we're doing. Saturday we're going to the carnival, and then up a ways to the Farrell's that opened up there. I loved Farrell's when I was a kid, and now that they've reopened, we're taking DS and making a night of it. Sunday we'll clean and bake, and Monday DS has no school (Yay, 4 day weekend!), but we have no plans yet.

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:33 AM
Saturday both DH and I have to work but we're both off Sunday and Monday so hopefully we'll do something fun. :)
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:04 AM

The puppy we adopted is coming up on Saturday from Alabama, so we have to meet the transport in PA.  We're so excited.  So basically the weekend will be spent acclamation the puppy to our home and our two other dogs and cat.

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

TableforSeven
by Judy on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:41 AM

We are hosting a couple who are coming on a Pilot Trip (a trip to visit towns here and decide where you want to move to).  They will arrive sometime tomorrow, after lunch I think; and stay through Saturday evening.

Sunday is the start of the week here....meaning back to school for everyone (including me).

SuperPickle
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Sat is my bday, but we have no firm plans..

krise
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Son has a skate competition, and I may or may not get a tattoo. A bike ride on sat. 

MommyBear28
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:08 AM

My sons have a basket ball game Saturday morning, then my older son has a birth party to go to. And then were going to my sisters for dinner and on Sunday we have church then my husband has to work! Pretty busy for me! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN