Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What's for dinner tonight?

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:44 PM
  • 30 Replies

happy valentine

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:45 PM

We are heading out for dinner tonight.  Hopefully we'll get into our favorite place without too long of a wait.

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:46 PM

We were supposed to be going out for Chinese food, but my SO took a last minute job this afternoon.  He said he'd bring home takeout, but I have a feeling that he's going to get home late.  I think I'll make some pasta just to play it safe.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Good luck and enjoy!

Quoting Briesmom38:

We are heading out for dinner tonight.  Hopefully we'll get into our favorite place without too long of a wait.

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Thanks!

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Good luck and enjoy!

Quoting Briesmom38:

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

bizkit_fanky
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this

dh has to work late...So its just dd and I....We are making a home-made pizza, and onion rings...Later we are making pink zebra stripe cupcakes & chocolate covered strawberries....

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:20 PM

Sounds yummy!

Quoting bizkit_fanky:

dh has to work late...So its just dd and I....We are making a home-made pizza, and onion rings...Later we are making pink zebra stripe cupcakes & chocolate covered strawberries....

iowamommy3
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this

My husband is in TX this week, so I think I'm going to order pizza for my 3 little valentines :)

BlsdWithTwOKids
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:02 PM

Were headed to the store to get a frozen pizza for the kids,some lemonade and some chips & salsa I thought I would get a special meal for them..

WandaSue
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this

SO's fav meal...chicken supreme with salad and steamed veggies...with chocolate covered strawberries (kids made) and cheesecake that i made :)

SuperPickle
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:15 PM
2 moms liked this

I am making the kids a heart shaped pizza and salad, then later for DH and I Brandy Flamed Peppercorn Steaks, Lemon, Dill and Garlic Red Potatoes and Asparagus with Irish Beer Milkshakes for dessert.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)