Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

sweetest son

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:30 PM
  • 11 Replies
4 moms liked this
my 12 year old (middle son) went to walmart with my df last night and this afternoon after school he gave me a box of chocolates.it was so sweet,i know he spent his last few dollars he had to get it.yeah he's on the good list for a lil while.lol..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TTC2Long
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Aw, so sweet! And points to df for taking him and helping him make it happen! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MomofHDFandNWF
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:01 PM

That is very sweet!  A friend of mine's sone (about the same age...) goes to a small school where you can buy flowers for people in grades 4-8 for Valentine's Dayas an 8th grade fund-raiser and they will deliver them to the classrooms.  Well, instead if buying individual flowers through the 8th grade he went to a local store and bought enough flowers to hand them out so every girl in grades 4-8 received a flower today.  He said he didn't want anyone to feel left out....

deloit
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:11 PM
sweet.

Quoting MomofHDFandNWF:

That is very sweet!  A friend of mine's sone (about the same age...) goes to a small school where you can buy flowers for people in grades 4-8 for Valentine's Dayas an 8th grade fund-raiser and they will deliver them to the classrooms.  Well, instead if buying individual flowers through the 8th grade he went to a local store and bought enough flowers to hand them out so every girl in grades 4-8 received a flower today.  He said he didn't want anyone to feel left out....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:12 PM

How sweet!

deloit
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:12 PM
yes lots of points for df,he got me earrings and necklace,teddy bear,chocolates and a card.

Quoting TTC2Long:

Aw, so sweet! And points to df for taking him and helping him make it happen! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jamie1972
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:23 PM

aww how sweet. both of my boys gave me a piece of their candy that they got today at school. and they each gave their lil sister   a pencil. thats as sweet as they get lol

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:29 PM

That's so sweet~

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:21 PM

awww

jesusgirl76
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:36 AM
I agree

Quoting TTC2Long:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lisahappymom
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:44 AM

You're DS is a good guy! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)