Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

really! im to old for leggings??

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:15 PM
  • 40 Replies
I'm only 32? An my hubby is taken me out tonight..so my attire is leggings a blue jean top an grey boots!! My daughter says no way I'm to old! I see ppl all the time, past my age wear these!!
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aurorarosepsych
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:17 PM

You are not too old I swear I see people our age (I am only a year older) and older wearing them and looking cute, and not looking like they are dressing younger than they should (not that I would care I believe wear what you want)

savingtheworld
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Right!! I'm not insecure, an I also see ppl all the time wear them! I thought I looked cute lol...if I knew how to up load pics I would post one, ok well may b she has me a little self conscious! Haha

Quoting aurorarosepsych:

You are not too old I swear I see people our age (I am only a year older) and older wearing them and looking cute, and not looking like they are dressing younger than they should (not that I would care I believe wear what you want)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:23 PM
3 moms liked this
I personally don't think anyone should wear leggings. Leggings are not pants. I hate this trend and hope it dies soon.

Unless you are 6 feet tall and 120 pounds you shouldn't wear skinny jeans, the same goes for leggings. They aren't flattering.
kitty8199
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Agree that leggings go under pants, not as pants.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

I personally don't think anyone should wear leggings. Leggings are not pants. I hate this trend and hope it dies soon.

Unless you are 6 feet tall and 120 pounds you shouldn't wear skinny jeans, the same goes for leggings. They aren't flattering.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BlsdWithTwOKids
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:35 PM

My 6 year old daughter loves leggings she has leggings in all the colors of the rainbow and animal print ones LOL...

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

BlsdWithTwOKids
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:36 PM

You should wear whatever makes you comfortable,I don't wear them,but I have seen people who do,it does not bother me.

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I only let my 9 year old wear them under dresses or skirts, I make the same rules apply for her.

Leggings. Are. Not. Pants.

Quoting BlsdWithTwOKids:

My 6 year old daughter loves leggings she has leggings in all the colors of the rainbow and animal print ones LOL...

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

OliviaW.
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:43 PM

I wear them under a dress if needed. 

savingtheworld
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:48 PM
2 moms liked this
Haha! What can I say! I'm from the 80's! Remember when we use to wear leggings an baby doll dresses? An body suits an leg warmers!! Lol I'm still n to the big hair:)
savingtheworld
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:50 PM
Omg! When your standing in a check out line an see a 300lb woman wearing them? Haha uhh no way! Sorry yall just trying to regain my youth! May b I'm feeling a little more younger then I should! But Gahh I feel so out dated, I'm just trying to get in the times..

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

I only let my 9 year old wear them under dresses or skirts, I make the same rules apply for her.

Leggings. Are. Not. Pants.

Quoting BlsdWithTwOKids:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN